• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

I hope you know what this means…

AceBoogie

9 minutes ago, AceBoogie said:

I’m here to admit it. Bryce Young is a bust. It’s not even a debate. He doesn’t have it at this level. Now the sad part….

Because we invested so much in a guy that isn’t going to be THE guy, we’re probably 5-10 years away from having a winning football team again. 

Here’s another thing…it also means our next coach most likely won’t be successful. So in theory, we’re probably looking at a lame duck coach as soon as he signs the papers. 

Buckle up folks, it’s going to be a long journey. The last time I felt like this was when we brought in Teddy Bridgewater.

I said not drafting Justin Fields set this franchise back 10 years. I wasn’t wrong. 

O definitely think you're overreacting.  Even if he ends up a total bust we basically only throw away one more season. 

• Pie 1

2 minutes ago, Retired_NCO said:

I think Chris Tabor failed to ready his team for today’s game.  All 3 facets played poorly. Even the guys that played well all year laid an egg. D Brown, Burns, Luvu on D.  Bryce regressed, Chark had 3 massive drops.  The OC had to be commanded by Tabor to run the ball.   And lastly the OLine reminds us just how bad they are 

Pederson was like yeah we gonna rest trevor this week and still get the win

• Pie 2

1 minute ago, AceBoogie said:

Guys were open all day. He refuses to step up in the pocket. Staring down reads. The fact that he couldn’t build on last week lets me know he just doesn’t have it. 

I watched him deliver a TD pass that Chark straight dropped. Watched three straight third downs ruined bc of pressure from the left and the middle. He missed his share of passes today and even still was nowhere near as bad as most of the guys on offense. Which is pathetic, but this is a pathetic team. 

• Pie 2

I’m here to admit it. Bryce Young is a bust. It’s not even a debate. He doesn’t have it at this level. Now the sad part….

Because we invested so much in a guy that isn’t going to be THE guy, we’re probably 5-10 years away from having a winning football team again. 

Here’s another thing…it also means our next coach most likely won’t be successful. So in theory, we’re probably looking at a lame duck coach as soon as he signs the papers. 

Buckle up folks, it’s going to be a long journey. The last time I felt like this was when we brought in Teddy Bridgewater.

I said not drafting Justin Fields set this franchise back 10 years. I wasn’t wrong. 

We could have a winning team in 2025 if we draft the right QB. Just forget about next season if Icky is at LT and Bryce is at QB.

Glad you finally admitted Bryce is a bust though. 

3 minutes ago, MGH1989 said:

What with this Justin Fields retrospect? Like he hasn’t been good. His team was the worst in the NFL last year and it’s not good this year.

Even though he hasn't been good, you could argue that we would be in a much better situation for the sole reason that we wouldn't have had to trade significant assets to move up to get a worse qb.  As sad as that is.  We could get a guy this draft and start anew

• Pie 1

Just now, PootieNunu said:

We could have a winning team in 2025 if we draft the right QB. Just forget about next season if Icky is at LT and Bryce is at QB.

Glad you finally admitted Bryce is a bust though. 

Beyond just Bryce there’s holes all over this roster. Next year is wasted on Bryce and then you have to HOPE they get everything right from there. 

• Beer 1

Or parsons and dare I say skoronski

And walking to the podium with the #1 pick at the upcoming draft

with all our other picks intact and

DJ still on the team.

1 minute ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

We better trade for Justin Fields in the off-season.

Not sure I can take another year of Bryce Young.

Tepper is about to double down on his bullshit. Bryce will be the full time starter next season unless he is injured. 

All I know is we better not waste any 2025 picks in the process. 

Edited by PootieNunu
  • Pie 1

Just now, uncfan888 said:

One more year and then we can draft someone else. Just hope we have the right decision makers in place by then

And that’s the key. We’re another season away from even being in position to be optimistic. Then you still have to get the QB right. Then you still have to build a team. We don’t have an offensive line, and holes all over the defense. It’s a 5 year project at minimum. 

• Beer 1