• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Bryce Backers

RumHam

11 hours ago, Mr Mojo Risin said:

Arguable? Forsure. Absolutely not true? Not a fuging chance in hell. The Panthers Oline is 10000000000% in the discussion for worst in the NFL. 10000000%

It is absolutely not true. Get that into your thick skull, boi. 

143712222_Screenshot2023-12-31at17-21-562023NFLAdvancedStatsPro-Football-Reference_com.thumb.png.06590b302f2ae15414eb2cd0a93f25cf.png

1718307485_Screenshot2023-12-31at17-20-492023NFLAdvancedStatsPro-Football-Reference_com.thumb.png.f11660091de9031dc341d4b88d4d80c5.png

2068127852_Screenshot2023-12-31at17-21-242023NFLAdvancedStatsPro-Football-Reference_com.thumb.png.5a99ada18212d399c6420cce1da7f6e2.png

600149494_Screenshot2023-12-31at17-22-312023NFLAdvancedStatsPro-Football-Reference_com.thumb.png.e7f89566a1a447595b94f66c5bd81d70.png

1353186521_Screenshot2023-12-31at17-23-002023NFLAdvancedStatsPro-Football-Reference_com.thumb.png.29fffe84e46c2be96b51eb4b4f055559.png

• Pie 1
  • Beer 3

I don't care about arguing about Bryce and his ability, just more watsed time. Watching him play ball makes me hate football. There was never a year I watched as little football as this year and next year also looks like ass too now. That's it, that is who he is as a player, the guy who makes watching the NFL not worth it.

• Pie 4

12 minutes ago, Waldo said:

I don't care about arguing about Bryce and his ability, just more watsed time. Watching him play ball makes me hate football. There was never a year I watched as little football as this year and next year also looks like ass too now. That's it, that is who he is as a player, the guy who makes watching the NFL not worth it.

Dude. He’s a rook, as much as he sucks it’s still worth giving the kid a chance. We all didn’t watch as much football because the sport fugging sucks now. The league has ruined it. 

Just now, Harbingers said:

Dude. He’s a rook, as much as he sucks it’s still worth giving the kid a chance. We all didn’t watch as much football because the sport fugging sucks now. The league has ruined it. 

He sucks to watch. His kind of football belongs in school and is why I don't watch that level.

I would have watched Dalton or Stroud regardless of losses and I sat through Baker and Darnold but can't sit through Young. That has nothing to do with him being a rookie and the threat of more only kills hope of watchable football again next year.

• Beer 1

8 minutes ago, Waldo said:

He sucks to watch. His kind of football belongs in school and is why I don't watch that level.

I would have watched Dalton or Stroud regardless of losses and I sat through Baker and Darnold but can't sit through Young. That has nothing to do with him being a rookie and the threat of more only kills hope of watchable football again next year.

That’s what I’ve said all year.  What does he do well?  What is his best nfl trait?   Taking a hit I guess. 

• Beer 1

8 minutes ago, mrcompletely11 said:

That’s what I’ve said all year.  What does he do well?  What is his best nfl trait?   Taking a hit I guess. 

I'm not even getting into all of that. He is painful to watch. It's garbage football and there is no angle to prop it up without going full delusional fan mode.

• Pie 1

Just now, Selltheteamtepper said:

If Bo Nix or Michael Penix take a Levis slide and are sitting there at 33 you have to consider them. 

Yup, I've been saying this for weeks.  Will Tepper?  No way.  He loves him some Bryce Young.

• Pie 1

3 minutes ago, 45catfan said:

It all boils down to this--the NFL is a League of physicality and physical specimens...Bryce is neither.  I really shouldn't be any more complicated than that.

We have said it all year and been roasted for it.  He doesnt have even an average nfl arm.  And that was on display yesterday.  NFL d coordinators are going to chew him up next year as well because the film is out there now.  Sure when he gets an absolutely ideal throwing condition he can put everything he has into the ball and moves it down field, but thats not what the nfl is about.  His mechanics/footwork are completely poo and it appears he doesnt give a poo in trying to fix them.  Either doesnt give a poo or his brain panics at the first sign of trouble

4 minutes ago, mrcompletely11 said:

We have said it all year and been roasted for it.  He doesnt have even an average nfl arm.  And that was on display yesterday.  NFL d coordinators are going to chew him up next year as well because the film is out there now.  Sure when he gets an absolutely ideal throwing condition he can put everything he has into the ball and moves it down field, but thats not what the nfl is about.  His mechanics/footwork are completely poo and it appears he doesnt give a poo in trying to fix them.  Either doesnt give a poo or his brain panics at the first sign of trouble

I'm a few inches taller and weigh about the same as Bryce.  I'd panic too if a couple 320 pound DTs were about to land on top me.  The kid has heart, you have to give him that, BUT that will not get you very far in the NFL if that's your best trait.  This isn't "Rudy."

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1