• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

David Tepper appears to throw a drink at a jaguars fan

philw5289

1 minute ago, Steelo said:

As much as anyone would like for this to amount to anything..... sadly it will be a slap on the wrist deal.

I forgot to add, that since it will be a slap on the wrist deal and he will more than likely still be the owner for the forseeable future it adds to the laughing stock of the NFL thing we are doing so well right now.

17 minutes ago, Johnstonny said:

You and 'Him' are the reason security gets call on fans in seats in the stadium for standing and cheering our team... gee why don't we have a fan culture...

We don't have a "fan culture"? Keep Pounding and all the other cultural things is a lot more than many other teams have, especially for one founded so recently. It's also rather strange, since our crowd noise once shook the press box during the NFCCG and has been measured as high as 89 decibels (via https://www.soundprint.co/location/bank-of-america-stadium-charlotte-nc-32860), which would be a whopping 6 decibels behind the Eagles stadium's peak measurement of 95 and rate us solidly in the top half. Every team has dweebs that tell people to sit down, it happens when your stadium is marketed as a family environment. 

Trying to blame the fans for not unconditionally supporting a billionaire with no ties to the area, no care or regard for the team's previous culture (you talk about a "fan culture", remember how Tepper tried to take keep pounding out of games and replace it with a wolf of wall street chant? and what ever happened to the keep pounding drum?), who clearly has no impulse control and the mindset of a giant manchild as evidenced by this incident, and who has called OUR FANS basement dwellers on multiple occasions is nothing more than blind bootlicking. The "REAL FAN" bullshit is a scam that billionaires use to manipulate suckers out of their money and time for nonexistent fan cred. What exactly do NFL teams do to help the local economy that deserve your unconditional support? Scam taxpayers out of countless dollars to build new stadiums... maybe host a concert or two (at the expense of countless turf-induced knee injuries).. and... that's it? This argument only somewhat works for college teams, though even in that instance is wildly out of date.

But please, continue to shine Dave's shoes even if it goes against the best interests of the team that you claim to be a "REAL FAN" of. The only sliver of hope we have of anything changing is by hitting him where it hurts; his wallet. 

Edited by beo

16 minutes ago, Johnstonny said:

You and 'Him' are the reason security gets call on fans in seats in the stadium for standing and cheering our team... gee why don't we have a fan culture...

Stop posting. 

• Pie 1

24 minutes ago, The Lobo said:

I tried to like AEW, I really did, but as time went on, it’s the drizzling poos 

22 minutes ago, Wanderlai said:

The devil turned out to be Adam Cole just like everyone knew…pitiful. For us the devil turned out to be Tepper like we all knew 

I swear it’s just WCW all over again.

Remember that bizarre cage match where Sting came out of the rafters and Macho Man attacked him? Like a whack ass heel turn after fighting a bloody battle with Nash in the cage?

Its the same underwhelming and confusing 💩 

Not to mention all the has-beens getting paid way more to be there.

• Pie 1

1 minute ago, The_Voice_Of_Tepper said:

I only go that route back in Pennsylvania. I was feeling classy today. I had red wine on ice with my steak smothered with ketchup lunch.

Mr Yuengling just had a heat flash, don't put Yuengs over ice!  It just ain't natural.

1 minute ago, cardiackat88. said:

I swear it’s just WCW all over again.

Remember that bizarre cage match where Sting came out of the rafters and Macho Man attacked him? Like a whack ass heel turn after fighting a bloody battle with Nash in the cage?

Its the same underwhelming and confusing 💩 

Not to mention all the has-beens getting paid way more to be there.

Good example. I think Bischoff has mentioned similarities to wcw and tna, listing reasons why he/they failed and it’s exactly what AEW is doing. What makes it worse for AEW is, Tony Khan. He loves wrestling no doubt, but he doesn’t know how to run a wrestling company. He desperately needs a booker. 

3 minutes ago, beo said:

We don't have a "fan culture"? Keep Pounding and all the other cultural things is a lot more than many other teams have, especially for one founded so recently. It's also rather strange, since our crowd noise once shook the press box during the NFCCG and has been measured as high as 89 decibels (via https://www.soundprint.co/location/bank-of-america-stadium-charlotte-nc-32860), which would be a whopping 6 decibels behind the Eagles stadium's peak measurement of 95 and rate us solidly in the top half. Every team has dweebs that tell people to sit down, it happens when your stadium is marketed as a family environment. 

Trying to blame the fans for not unconditionally supporting a billionaire with no ties to the area, no care or regard for the team's previous culture (you talk about a "fan culture", remember how Tepper tried to take keep pounding out of games and replace it with a wolf of wall street chant? and what ever happened to the keep pounding drum?), who clearly has no impulse control and the mindset of a giant manchild as evidenced by this incident, and who has called OUR FANS basement dwellers on multiple occasions is nothing more than blind bootlicking. The "REAL FAN" bullshit is a scam that billionaires use to manipulate suckers out of their money and time for nonexistent fan cred. What exactly do NFL teams do to help the local economy that deserve your unconditional support? Scam taxpayers out of countless dollars to build new stadiums... maybe host a concert or two (at the expense of countless turf-induced knee injuries).. and... that's it? This argument only somewhat works for college teams, though even in that instance is wildly out of date.

But please, continue to shine Dave's shoes even if it goes against the best interests of the team that you claim to be a "REAL FAN" of. The only sliver of hope we have of anything changing is by hitting him where it hurts; his wallet. 

Just ignore that troll.

He has literally never been to a game nor probably watched more than a couple.

• Beer 1