• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Longer view of the tossing episode

raleigh-panther

21 minutes ago, Panthercougar68 said:

Ben Navarro just used Charlotte as leverage to get more money out of Cincy for a tennis tournament. All billionaires will still do billionaire things for money.

What is the evidence of this statement? 

3 minutes ago, BIGH2001 said:

If we had a winning record that would also mean we didn’t have the worst owner in the league who also happens to be a shitty person. You can’t just ignore all the awful things this clown has done by setting up false hypotheticals. 

Pretty sure Kraft had a winning record lol. And the Skins weren't always bottom feeders under Snyder. Him throwing a drink has zero to do with him not knowing how to run an NFL team. You ALL loved Cam's childish ripping down of a flag that wasn't his. It all has to do with your current emotions. None of you will even be talking about this incident next week.

7 minutes ago, Brooklyn 3.0 said:

Pretty sure Kraft had a winning record lol. And the Skins weren't always bottom feeders under Snyder. Him throwing a drink has zero to do with him not knowing how to run an NFL team. You ALL loved Cam's childish ripping down of a flag that wasn't his. It all has to do with your current emotions. None of you will even be talking about this incident next week.

Because no one talks about the same thing forever. Of course there will be other topics of discussion soon. The other topics will also be about the terrible state of the franchise. However, this incident will always be yet another black mark against Tepper’s ownership. 

13 hours ago, pantherclaw said:

Ohh, I'm being judged. 

Whatever shall I do.

Being judged by ant human is laughable. 

Being judged by people who are overly judgemental is just even more laughable. 

Maybe one day I should give a damn, but it would be a waste of my time.

And all you had to do was post nothing at all, but you decided to let us all know you're dumb as fug.

• Pie 1

Just now, Chimera said:

And all you had to do was post nothing at all, but you decided to let us all know you're dumb as fug.

Choosing not to pass judgment on someone isn't dumb. It's actually maturity.  More maturity than any of you are showing today. 

It's quite simple. Everyone has a choice. Just as Tepper  chose to act like an ass, and Y'all chose to be judgemental of him, which is the trendy thing to do, I choose not to pass judgment when I know every single soul on here and are this earth are sinners. All of you have shown your ass more than once in your life. Most are showing their ass today on the huddle. 

I don't care about being judged by others. I learned at an early age it does matter what anybody thinks of me. I know who I am. I'm also use to not going along with popular opinion. I choose to have a mind of my own. 

1 hour ago, pantherclaw said:

Choosing not to pass judgment on someone isn't dumb. It's actually maturity.  More maturity than any of you are showing today. 

It's quite simple. Everyone has a choice. Just as Tepper  chose to act like an ass, and Y'all chose to be judgemental of him, which is the trendy thing to do, I choose not to pass judgment when I know every single soul on here and are this earth are sinners. All of you have shown your ass more than once in your life. Most are showing their ass today on the huddle. 

I don't care about being judged by others. I learned at an early age it does matter what anybody thinks of me. I know who I am. I'm also use to not going along with popular opinion. I choose to have a mind of my own. 

Some fuging billionaire owner acts like a child and throws a beer at an opposing teams fan and you say... We're all sinners?

I'm not the face of an NFL franchise lol

• Pie 1
  • Flames 1

7 hours ago, mav1234 said:

Some fuging billionaire owner acts like a child and throws a beer at an opposing teams fan and you say... We're all sinners?

I'm not the face of an NFL franchise lol

Listen, don’t judge him. You don’t know how you’d act if you were worth $20 billion and your efforts at dictatorship were failing for the first time in your life. Come on, he’s just a poor kid from Pittsburgh. Give him a break. 

• Pie 2

27 minutes ago, MHS831 said:

Yet Fitterer left the booth dry.  Not sure Tepper understands the source of his frustration.

I don’t spend a lot of energy on this team in the offseason so I didn’t even know these blueprint videos were a thing. I watched all 3 of them last night. The arrogance of Fitterer and Tepper is amazing. They acted like they won something as soon as they got the #1 pick. Then their wavering uncertainty on shitty players like DJ Johnson and Zavala. Jammie Robinson didn’t even sound excited to be on the team when they called him. 

We need an actual GM and scouting department and not a group of guys who could be matched by a teenager playing madden. What a bunch of clowns.

• Pie 3

On 1/1/2024 at 8:58 AM, WUnderhill said:

Lol, he won’t be forced to sell, and if he was we wouldn’t get anybody better. We had our local owner who cared about the culture and loved the players and plenty of y’all wanted him gone so we could bring in some rich northern asshole.

I hope the whining people that wanted Jerry Richardson gone  are happy with Tepper.

First I will say he is the worst owner in the league...  But I will also say sh.i.t talkers need to realize there are consequences out in the real world...   I bet that Jags douche bag was talking the whole game...  I would have sent one of my meat heads out there...

• Pie 1