• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Canes vs Rangers 7pm

Such a great win, really encouraging play from this team of late. Koochie finally playing well and Aho and Svech just dominating. Team D also seems to have figured it out after being uncharacteristically awful earlier in the season.

• Pie 4

8 hours ago, t96 said:

Such a great win, really encouraging play from this team of late. Koochie finally playing well and Aho and Svech just dominating. Team D also seems to have figured it out after being uncharacteristically awful earlier in the season.

I’ve been screaming  it from the mountain top. It’s truly amazing what good goalie play does for a team. Keeps moral high and opens up the team flow. 

• Flames 1

51 minutes ago, Panthers Fan 69 said:

I’ve been screaming  it from the mountain top. It’s truly amazing what good goalie play does for a team. Keeps moral high and opens up the team flow. 

It's never been more imperative to keep Auntie "leaves azz taste in your mouth" rannnnty out of the net.

• Beer 1

1 hour ago, BY9Franchise said:

It's never been more imperative to keep Auntie "leaves azz taste in your mouth" rannnnty out of the net.

Raanta will more than likely get the Blues Saturday night at home in Raleigh. With the back-to-back coming from Washington; I think this is where he is the remainder of the season unless there's a string of games and RBA just needs to give K a night off.

That being said, I throughly believe his improvement stems from consistent play. The back and forth from Chicago, playing a spot here or there and not having any consistency in his job hurt him more than helped.

• Pie 1

24 minutes ago, Anybodyhome said:

Raanta will more than likely get the Blues Saturday night at home in Raleigh. With the back-to-back coming from Washington; I think this is where he is the remainder of the season unless there's a string of games and RBA just needs to give K a night off.

That being said, I throughly believe his improvement stems from consistent play. The back and forth from Chicago, playing a spot here or there and not having any consistency in his job hurt him more than helped.

Raanta has been very very bad all season, he's mentally a mess I think with Freddie's return possible in the next few weeks I'd ride Kochetkov he's young he can handle a b2b.... even on a b2b he's a better option than Raanta IMO playing Raanta is pretty much conceding that you have to score 5+ and even then it's a coin toss if we get the W.

1 hour ago, BY9Franchise said:

Raanta has been very very bad all season, he's mentally a mess I think with Freddie's return possible in the next few weeks I'd ride Kochetkov he's young he can handle a b2b.... even on a b2b he's a better option than Raanta IMO playing Raanta is pretty much conceding that you have to score 5+ and even then it's a coin toss if we get the W.

Sorry, I was talking about Kochetkov's improvement being the result of consistent playing time.

I think our goalie situation is what it is unless Freddie comes back. Barring a TDL move that would require Carolina giving up a major player just for a #2 goalie, I'm afraid that what we see is what we get in net the remainder of the year.

• Flames 1