• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

We are actually playing for something Sunday!

The QB we let go Baker Mayfield actually has a chance to win the division and make the playoffs with a win. We traded the farm for Bryce Young. There is no way we let Baker come back to BOA and lead his team to the playoffs. I'm expecting Bryce to have his best game of the season. We will end this season on a positive note.

Let's send Baker Shitfield home packing with us!

• Beer 1
  • Poo 3

.Bryce young should be playing his ass off hoping for another 300 yard 2 or 3 td performance, cause anything other than that is gonna be a tough off season of speculation for him. And I say that as a fan and supporters of him.

• Pie 3
  • Beer 1

3 minutes ago, Khyber53 said:

You act like we can really do anything about it. This team has been in the "do what you want to to the girl, just leave me alone" mode since late September.

We're at the bring two bag lunches so one can be taken away from us stage.

We just want to go home.

Gosh, I really hate writing those things, but it's true. What a lousy season and what a lousy team this has been.

Take your depression to someone else. This is a positive thread.

We will end the season with a win and Bryce will play his best game of the season. Deal with it!

• Pie 1

If this offseason wasn't lined up to be one of the worst ever in Panther history then I would say just get it over with either way.

I hope Baker makes Tepper throw another drink because laughing at him is still fun and with what he is about to do I know there is no fun to be had anytime soon.

19 minutes ago, BrianS said:

Baker is going to kill us.  He's a pretty good QB when put in the right situation.  Tampa isn't ideal for him, but it's a heck of a lot better than what we handed him while he was here.

Loser mindset.

Cheerleading a positive attitude in the last game of this season with the panthers this year is like going to the doctors office for a cough thinking you have some minor bronchia issue and finding out you have stage 5 lung cancer.

Put a lid on the "let's play great"!............

After getting their brains bashed all season I'm surprised they didn't forfeit the contest. 

Edited by PghPanther

I'm just here to see if Tepper throws another drink or maybe this time hopefully some nachos on opposing teams fans.  Hell, I think it would fun if he took a dump in his hand and then threw that at the opposing fans when they talk smack to him. Our owner is a funny jack ass so he should be flinging dookie, nachos or milkshakes at people or something that can really get some distance and make a mess.

angry table throw GIF

• Pie 1

The Buc has something to fight for with the division and playoffs on the line for them...........what do the Panthers have?

Well with no incentive to win they can at least tank again to get that #1 dr.............oh wait.

Edited by PghPanther

18 minutes ago, Ricky Prickles said:

I'm just here to see if Tepper throws another drink or maybe this time hopefully some nachos on opposing teams fans.  Hell, I think it would fun if he took a dump in his hand and then threw that at the opposing fans when they talk smack to him. Our owner is a funny jack ass so he should be flinging dookie, nachos or milkshakes at people or something that can really get some distance and make a mess.

angry table throw GIF

Our owner already thinks of us as peasants. He was quoted on video saying Panthers fans who tweet about his team are basement fans.

Tepper gives no fugs what we think as fans. We are beneath him so our opinions don't matter.