• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

We are actually playing for something Sunday!

9 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

It's suit me fine if Baker throws for 400 yards and 5 TDs in a blowout win. He seemed like a great teammate when he was here. I hold zero ill will toward Mayfield.

This hurt me. I expected better from you.

You have changed your ways, you lost your passion. What happened to the old Linville!

1 minute ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

This hurt me. I expected better from you.

You have changed your ways, you lost your passion. What happened to the old Linville!

Passion for what? Playing spoiler? Yeah, I have none.

Yay! We best the Bucs and kept them out of the playoffs? When's the parade?

Meanwhile, we just sent the Saints to the playoffs. It's a lose/lose situation and some peak acceptance of being a loser mentality poo.

• Pie 2

3 minutes ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

Our owner already thinks of us as peasants. He was quoted on video saying Panthers fans who tweet about his team are basement fans.

Tepper gives no fugs what we think as fans. We are beneath him so our opinions don't matter.

I don't care what that old fat guy thinks of me. I KNOW he is an asshole and a jerk so I just want to see him throw more food and drink on people. He is a douche canoe who thinks he is better than us all no doubt but it doesn't bother me a bit as I think im better than he is and its my team anyhow not his. Ive been a fan since a kid so it's more my team. He is just the old fat ass drunk who throws stuff on people that I allow to own the team. He exists in my world and I just allow him here.

13 minutes ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

Our owner already thinks of us as peasants. He was quoted on video saying Panthers fans who tweet about his team are basement fans.

Tepper gives no fugs what we think as fans. We are beneath him so our opinions don't matter.

I'm gonna be honest here and admit that every reason that I root for the Panthers boils down to nostalgia from what the Panthers once more and that David Tepper is extremely close to ruining that for me and just turning me back into a general NFL fan.

• Pie 1

4 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

I'm gonna be honest here and admit that every reason that I root for the Panthers boils down to nostalgia from what the Panthers once more and that David Tepper is extremely close to ruining that for me and just turning me back into a general NFL fan.

I can already tell.

You seem more invested in college football than the Panthers.

27 minutes ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

I can already tell.

You seem more invested in college football than the Panthers.

Oh, I 100% am. I've always been a UNC fan first and foremost and always will be. I've never been shy about that. The drafting of Julius Peppers is ultimately what led to me making the leap from interested local who was still primarily a general NFL fan to a full fledged Carolina Panthers fan. It's just that over time, the Panthers worked their way to being 1b to my UNC 1a. Now the Panthers are a distant #2 barely staying on the board at all and it's 100% due to the actions of David Tepper. I'm a Panthers fan. I'm a UNC football fan. I can obviously stomach some losing. But Tepper is just a spectacularly arrogant piece of poo and that's becoming more and more difficult for me to cope with.

• Flames 1

3 hours ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

Take your depression to someone else. This is a positive thread.

We will end the season with a win and Bryce will play his best game of the season. Deal with it!

The most positive thing about the game is that is the last one of this season. And for those of us who have been walking the green mile with the 2023 Panthers, it's finally time to let them go.

And maybe we can hope for better the next time around.

I watched the Panther 2003 season last night......the highlights and big plays of the playoffs against Dallas, Rams, Philly and then the SB after they tied the score 29/29  then of course didn't want to watch those last 2 mins........

but thought after watching all that from Delhomme coming in the Tampa game and their blocking that PA with time gone to prevent Tampa from winning all the way to the SB and thought what a year and what a team.

What you have today is so far from that...................Tepper doesn't know what passion is in sports.

The 2003 Panthers had it by the bucket loads that year. 

All of it coming after a 1-15 season the year before. 

Tepper has truly ruined a franchise because they have to win...............but they have to win on his terms to his glory.  

A SB bowl for the Panthers under his ownership would be a win for his ego and the Carolinas and their fan base just happens to be his conduit but are mostly a liability in his mind.  

I hate the Falcons but I'm pulling for us and them to win so that we see another team with a losing record win this division. Will put even more of a spotlight on how fuging terrible Tepper is that we're this bad in a division that has had back to back losing record division winners. 

• Flames 1

10 minutes ago, PleaseCutStewart said:

I am kind of torn. I think I hate the bucs the least right now between them, the falcons, and the saints. If us beating the bucs means that the falcons or saints go, then I won't be happy

in reality it really doesn't matter which of the 3 make it, whoever it is will get destroyed by Philly almost certainly.