• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

season is over, are there ANY bryce believers left on this board?

15 minutes ago, recceice said:

The players also have to catch it as well to.. Not to mention the Oline has to block for that pass to be delivered..

Tyrod Taylor is no starter, but he's playing ok in NY. Even Tommy Cutlets played better than Bryce. And their line gave up more sacks than ours and I can't name one WR or TE on the G-men. Washington also gave up similar sacks. And we all know their young QB.

It's easy. I'll say Bryce sucks. You'll say Bryce sucks BUT. And we can all stop this dumb crap and enjoy the Playoffs.

• Pie 1

9 minutes ago, Brooklyn 3.0 said:

It's in response to people saying Houston has better WRs. No one even knew their WRs until Stroud made them. Which is why I think Mingo would have better stats in Houston than here.

QBs do not make receivers or vice versa. It's a symbiotic relationship. I knew who Collins was as well as Tank Dell. Collins was bound to break out with a decent QB. They also have a decent TE (which we probably do not). 

Edited by top dawg

Just now, Brooklyn 3.0 said:

Tyrod Taylor is no starter, but he's playing ok in NY. Even Tommy Cutlets played better than Bryce. And their line gave up more sacks than ours and I can't name one WR or TE on the G-men. Washington also gave up similar sacks. And we all know their young QB.

It's easy. I'll say Bryce sucks. You'll say Bryce sucks BUT. And we can all stop this dumb crap and enjoy the Playoffs.

Tyris isn’t a rookie either and been a starter for multiple teams.. 

Why is this so hard for you??

2 minutes ago, recceice said:

We will see what happens then right..

I mean, we have no option. This idiot of an owner is going to stay this course for at least another season out of stupidity and arrogance. 

Edited by kungfoodude

I think it’s still too early to say. It just seems like so many momentum plays are ruined by dropped passes and wrong routes. To the point where we never really see Bryce get a chance to get cooking. 

Im still upset we didn’t take Stroud but I think we would only look marginally better even with him at the helm. 

11 minutes ago, recceice said:

Then you’re wrong.. If a DB doesn’t fear speed or believe the WR can make a catch in traffic they play close man to man no matter who the QB is.. Now add in the fact the DC believes he can get pressure on the QB quick because the (Oline sucks) .. They play every thing short and don’t worry about deep passes.. Reality check

Aren't we saying the same thing?  I am saying they played everything short on us all year. We may differ in the why, but the result is the same. 

I still think it is more on Bryce than the receivers. He is just bad. 

• Pie 1

Just now, top dawg said:

QBs do not make receivers or vice versa. It's a symbiotic relationship. I knew who Collins as well as Tank Dell were. Collins was bound to break out with a decent QB. They also have a decent TE (which we probably do not). 

Thank you.. It’s like nobody gets credit in the ultimate team game but 1 player.. 

I believe he has the skill set of a late rounder or an undrafted free agent who if is surrounded by elite talent and excellent coaching could become an average game manager. It will take a miracle for all those things to happen. Even then he would have to overcome Tepper.

Having said that, as long as he is a Panther, I will continue to cheer for him and hope for a miracle or three.

• Pie 1

1 minute ago, kungfoodude said:

I mean, we have no option. This idiot of an owner is going to stay this course for at least another season out of stupidity and arrogance. 

He has no choice at this point..

I haven’t given up on any rookie after 1 year and I’m not doing it now..

Edited by recceice

Bryce really only looked good one drive of a bad weather game vs atlanta and one half vs one of the worst secondaries in football.

Am I concerned and worried? Yes.

Bryce Young has done little to inspire hope this season. Hitching hope on the few times he's able to do the bare minimum at the QB position is fruitless. 

CJ Stroud went in just as bad of a situation as the Panthers yet he's balling out and in the playoffs.

Young by comparison is much more into bust territory.

Hope is that we ink a 1st overall and that the 2025 first OVR QB has the prototypical size and assets needed to be a franchise QB.

• Beer 1

2 minutes ago, 33inNC said:

Aren't we saying the same thing?  I am saying they played everything short on us all year. We may differ in the why, but the result is the same. 

I still think it is more on Bryce than the receivers. He is just bad. 

Both can be true but you have blamed 1 thing I saw the fault in many things..

Just now, recceice said:

He has no choice at this point..

Oh we have a choice. There is free agency, there was/is a better QB on the roster, there is an unbelievable 2nd round QB class....

We have plenty of choices. The problem is that the dumbass owner we have is too stupid to do anything else. 

• Beer 2