• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

DJ Moore’s 2 cents

CRA

8 minutes ago, top dawg said:

Trading down has everything to do with gaining draft capital AND getting Harrison whom many think can be generational (i.e., a true no. 1). 

You are hopelessly and hilariously dug into your position.

Keep going. It's entertaining.

25 minutes ago, frankw said:

You are hopelessly and hilariously dug into your position.

Keep going. It's entertaining.

So, now you're questioning whether people think that Harrison can be a generational receiver. Noted!

DJ Moore scored 8 TDs with Justin Fields.  Why are we acting like the dude can't score?

TDs for WRs is dependent on skill-set, sure, but it is also dependent on scheme and luck.  Hell, Justin Jefferson had 184 targets in 2022 and "only" scored 8 TDs.  Is he not the best WR in football?

Edited by Mage
  • Pie 1

4 minutes ago, top dawg said:

So, now you're questioning whether people think that Harrison can be a generational receiver. Noted!

I was clearly referring to your dig about him being a "true #1" before he's played a snap in the NFL while still arguing Moore isn't a 1 despite multiple seasons of high level play with mediocre QB's and now finishing the season 6th in receiving yards in Chicago of all places.

Your ego is ridiculous my friend.

Just now, frankw said:

I was clearly referring to your dig about him being a "true #1" before he's played a snap in the NFL while still arguing Moore isn't a 1 despite multiple seasons of high level play with mediocre QB's and now finishing the season 6th in receiving yards in Chicago of all places.

Your ego is ridiculous my friend.

First of all, I was referring to how many see Harrison. I don't believe in sure-things coming out of college with at least some proof on the professional level. 

I've already said what I need to say about what I and others deem a true WR1 to be. If you don't agree, tough.

I wasn't a fan of the trade when it happened but I was able to stomach it if it meant getting our QB of the future. After this season, well, that isn't looking very promising. I'm still willing to give a little more time given just how trash our entire offense was but so far it's proving to be a painful trade.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

55 minutes ago, Selltheteamtepper said:

There is no landing on your feet as a fired GM, you only get one shot, no failed GMs get 2nd chances. 

We did it twice. 🙂

Polian and Hurney

Rick Spielman is another 

Edited by csx