• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Cam on Dan LeBatard

2 minutes ago, Castavar said:

I don't give a fug what anybody says, I would STILL take Cam back with open arms right now. Miss that dude so damn much. He brought an energy to Charlotte that will never be replicated.

Yeah I’d be happy to watch us go 6-10 while Cam tries to spam his way to the all time rush TD record lol. Prob wouldn’t get there but it would be fun. 

I sort of wished we just played Armanti Edward’s in 2010, even if it sucked he would have been fun 

• Pie 5

1 minute ago, Donald LaFell said:

Yeah I’d be happy to watch us go 6-10 while Cam tries to spam his way to the all time rush TD record lol. Prob wouldn’t get there but it would be fun. 

I sort of wished we just played Armanti Edward’s in 2010, even if it sucked he would have been fun 

That's all I want these days. The last "fun" thing that happened to this franchise since Tepper took over was, unironically, Cam coming back for those few weeks. This franchise has been a depressing sh*t show for damn near a decade now. If we're going to watch a noddle arm QB next season anyway, I'd rather watch the GOAT Panther do it. At least you'll know that sh*t would be entertaining!

• Pie 1

1 minute ago, KillerKat said:

He said Kaep

The absolute cognitive dissonance the sports media has with Cam infuriates me to no end. Absolutely embarassing to even mention Kaep when Cam Newton's on the field success has shown so much more than he ever had.

The same sports media that claims Cam Newton isn't a pocket passer - despite a large majority of his snaps being in the pocket! - and then saying bullpoo like this.

Cam created a new paradigm on defense that accounted for running QBs, and was an absolute beast in every way. 

Shame on the media for bringing down one of the most polarizing and talented QBs of this generation.

• Pie 7

13 minutes ago, Castavar said:

I don't give a fug what anybody says, I would STILL take Cam back with open arms right now. Miss that dude so damn much. He brought an energy to Charlotte that will never be replicated.

Hell no we ruined Cam.

Dream scenario he ends up in Atlanta as a backup. Starting QB goes down at the end of the season and Cam comes in and lead them to a SB run. He retires with his SB in his hometown.

I'm here for it!

• Pie 1
  • Poo 7

But at the same time, I look at if I had certain personnel alongside of me while I was playing.............man that would have been nice

Damn, that one quote from Cam hit me in the feels. FUG you Gettleman and Hurney. Imagine Cam if he EVER had weapons like Tua has, or Dak has, or Purdy has. Instead we drafted huge receivers that couldn't run routes.

• Pie 2

4 minutes ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

Hell no we ruined Cam.

Dream scenario he ends up in Atlanta as a backup. Starting QB goes down at the end of the season and Cam comes in and lead them to a SB run. He retires with his SB in his hometown.

I'm here for it!

We really did man. Protecting him with the likes of Byron Bell and Nate Chandler 🤢, drafting him slow ass receivers, pairing him with dumbass Shula, etc. We wasted such a generational talent. In a way, it's kind of poetic that we missed on Stroud, because we would have just ruined him like we did Cam.

• Pie 6

6 minutes ago, Castavar said:

Damn, that one quote from Cam hit me in the feels. FUG you Gettleman and Hurney. Imagine Cam if he EVER had weapons like Tua has, or Dak has, or Purdy has. Instead we drafted huge receivers that couldn't run routes.

It wouldve been awesome if Cam got forceful with the GMs he had and Rivera and told them to get him some fuging weapons and help on the line. I wouldnt have blamed him if he forced himself out of this dumbass organization. But thats not in his nature and I understand how frustrating that is.

Edited by KillerKat
  • Pie 2

1 minute ago, Castavar said:

We really did man. Protecting him with the likes of Byron Bell and Nate Chandler 🤢, drafting him slow ass receivers, pairing him with dumbass Shula, etc. We wasted such a generational talent. In a way, it's kind of poetic that we missed on Stroud, because we would have just ruined him like we did Cam.

Yep. This is why I say F**k Rivera. Terrible coach.

• Pie 7
  • Beer 1