• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

NFL Playoffs Divisional Round - Games Thread

1 minute ago, Ghostofdelhomme said:

Steelers as well since the 70s. Might be that postapocalyptic rundown city mojo

Absolutely. It might be more of an organizational thing though, since they've had 3 coaches in the last 50 odd years. We can't even find 1 worth having around for more than a dozen games now.

• Pie 1

5 minutes ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

The scary part is they are getting arguably their best offensive weapon back next week. Andrews makes them a totally different team.

Andrews will help yeah but I think it’s just obvious Texans are a tier below. Chiefs/Bills are not and I view the winner of that game as the favorite to make the SB, even if they’re playing on the road in Baltimore next week.

Id be seriously impressed if the Texans won this game. Rookies QBs don't go to championship games very often. 

The only ones I can remember in the time I've been watching football (circa 2003 to present), were Flacco, Big Ben, and Mark Sanchez? I think. And I think all 3 of them went to already stacked teams that carried them.

Not sure if a starting rookie QB has ever went to a Super Bowl or won one. 

Just now, Hoenheim said:

Id be seriously impressed if the Texans won this game. Rookies QBs don't go to championship games very often. 

The only ones I can remember in the time I've been watching football (circa 2003 to present), were Flacco, Big Ben, and Mark Sanchez? I think. And I think all 3 of them went to already stacked teams that carried them.

When was the last? Big Ben Raperburger comes to mind 

• Flames 1

1 minute ago, Hoenheim said:

Rookie HC

Rookie OC

Rookie QB

Not sure if that’s ever been done before.

1 minute ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

If the Texans offense can get going they might pull off the upset.

That might be asking for a lot. The Texans Defense has been pretty damn stingy but their o line are absolutely shitting themselves.