• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Regarding the Morgan hire...

31 minutes ago, DrowsyJungle said:

There's another prior player GM doing really well these days on the west Coast. That's what gives me some hype. See what Dan has to offer. No sense being negative about it.

I mean the best GM of recent years was also a HoF TE. 

Doesn't mean Morgan will be good. 

7 minutes ago, WarPanthers89 said:

I’m actually excited for this hire if he is allowed to make this team his own and Tepper stays out of it. 

By Tepper refusing to even talk to Harbaugh it shows he’s still not willing to step back and let people do their jobs.

• Pie 7

7 minutes ago, mc52beast said:

By Tepper refusing to even talk to Harbaugh it shows he’s still not willing to step back and let people do their jobs.

Call me crazy but I’ve never been a fan of Harbaugh being hired. He seems like a low key weird guy…..plus he wants heavy team control, whereas we are clearly going to be built under Morgan, not a head coach who has total control like Rhule did.

Edited by WarPanthers89
  • Pie 1

2 minutes ago, 4Corners said:

Look this predictable, uninspiring hire screams “Tepper is the GM and just hired a yes man he can boss Around” 

Morgan does not come across as a yes man in the slightest. I get your reservations, but maybe Tepper gives Morgan complete control of the program. If he does, I have faith that Morgan can build this team up. 

• Pie 2
  • Beer 2

2 minutes ago, WarPanthers89 said:

Morgan does not come across as a yes man in the slightest. I get your reservations, but maybe Tepper gives Morgan complete control of the program. If he does, I have faith that Morgan can build this team up. 

I don’t know if he is Tepper stooge or not. I’m speculating. Just putting 2x2 together. 

• Pie 2

1 hour ago, LinvilleGorge said:

I'm just gonna be proactive here and say something that won't be heeded but I'm just gonna throw it out there anyway.

Dan was a great player for us and he was seen as a promising up and coming front office person who looked destined to be a future GM when he was initially hired on here.  Now with that said, if it doesn't work out and when a move doesn't go as goes or planned (and it WILL happen even if he becomes a great GM) can we please for the love of god not go to the concussion/CTE comments. Just please. The guy took a lot of physical damage for our entertainment. Just please be better than that.

As someone with a family member that deals with some pretty serious side effects of post concussion syndrome, that poo is not something to be made fun of. 

• Pie 1
  • Beer 2