• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Regarding the Morgan hire...

Dan should be a good asset for Tepper. No one wants to hear Tepper’s mouth again for a while, Dan can speak for the team.

I was a Dan fan big time in his playing days, his career ended too early. Hope he enhances that image as GM.

• Beer 1

10 minutes ago, DeAngelo Beason said:

I like the hire.  Reminds me of the John Lynch hiring.

Good point.  There is something about a former player/team leader in that position because he knows both sides of the business.  Morgan comes from a player personnel background.  I wish him the best of luck.

• Beer 1

50 minutes ago, DeAngelo Beason said:

I like the hire.  Reminds me of the John Lynch hiring.

Isn't John Lynch the only applicable comparison anyway?

After Bryce Young maybe we should take it easy drawing parallels to justify team decisions for awhile. Just saying.

13 hours ago, LinvilleGorge said:

I'm just gonna be proactive here and say something that won't be heeded but I'm just gonna throw it out there anyway.

Dan was a great player for us and he was seen as a promising up and coming front office person who looked destined to be a future GM when he was initially hired on here.  Now with that said, if it doesn't work out and when a move doesn't go as hoped or planned (and it WILL happen even if he becomes a great GM) can we please for the love of god not go to the concussion/CTE comments. Just please. The guy took a lot of physical damage for our entertainment. Just please be better than that.

Yall hammered Bryce Young and called him a midget and everything else. fug that. He’ll get what he gets. 

• Flames 2
  • Poo 1

12 minutes ago, Ivan The Awesome said:

Expect all the CTE poo from me when this blows up. You mf's do that poo to Bryce all the time. So keep the same energy.

I'll be here to take out the trash when it happens.

If you can't see the difference in these two situations that's on you. Pointing out a player's lack of ability has never been off limits here. But mocking a player for injuries sustained on the field is just being a straight up trashy person and I got the garbage truck warmed up.

Meanwhile, feel free to go find where I've called Bryce Young or any other player a midget.

katt-williams-dont-worry.gif

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1
  • Flames 1

1 hour ago, AceBoogie said:

Yall hammered Bryce Young and called him a midget and everything else. fug that. He’ll get what he gets. 

Who's "y'all"? Bryce stunk it up pretty damn bad but I don't remember ever calling him a midget. His damn size is a concern like that poo or not but not everyone has to go the route of calling him a midget.

Some losers here had to talk poo to Morgan concerning his concussions when he was on this board which made him leave. That never sat well with me as the idiots knew their fat asses wouldn't have the courage to say it to his face.

I'm not for calling Bryce a midget even though his size and strength is a huge concern nor am I for talking poo to Morgan concerning his concussion issues so the whole "y'all" is a lose world generalizing a few when the overall population of us are merely concerned with his strength and size and of course the fact that Bryce didn't show a lot of progression or getting better throughout the year. Hopefully with a new staff that all changes next season but it's up in the air. Neither Bryce or Morgan deserve to be called midgets or be made fun of for concussions.

Edited by Ricky Prickles

14 hours ago, Ricky Spanish said:

Yeah I'm gonna go even further and say that's a bannable offense.

I know it's hard for some of you guys just don't be dicks about the injuries.

This right here. How about going further and looking up the guys who gave Morgan such a hard time for his concussions back in the day when he came to the board and call their asses out then ban them also? Should have banned their fat asses back then but now is as good a time as any

14 hours ago, WarPanthers89 said:

IMG_3792.jpeg

J stew and Peppers love the hire. I bet he is given the freedom to really run the team which is something we haven’t seen yet. 

Those two are Panther legends and good dudes. I hope this hire gets former players like them heavily back involved with the team and maybe some type of mentoring from guys like this who did it at a very high level and did it well could benefit new younger players. 

13 hours ago, RJK said:

Regarding y’alls delicate sensibilities Noone Cares GIF by Ryan The Creative

Oh okay, so I will use your little gif the day one of your girls exes posts a video of him railing her online and you get all upset about it. I will remind you what you can do with your sensibilities. 

It's funny how some real "tough" guys call others sensitive and make fun until something happens they don't agree with. They are usually the first to start crying and whining screaming it isn't fair. 100% of the time I never see a guy who screams others are too sensitive hold up when things happen around them. It becomes thumb suck time and cry in the corner day. The whole "I'm so tough I'm not sensitive" act is just that, an act and becomes funny watching these guys quickly crumble when the shoe is on the other foot.

1 hour ago, Ivan The Awesome said:

Expect all the CTE poo from me when this blows up. You mf's do that poo to Bryce all the time. So keep the same energy.

Oh okay so you are admitting you are no better than the guys who call Bryce a midget then? And stop generalizing everyone as those who call Bryce a midget just because they think Bryce stinks. Bryce stunk it up pretty bad this past season but 90% of the people on here did not scream midget, they simply agreed he sucked. Or is this one of those situations where Bryce is not allowed to have any negative feedback to where it all must be insulting to him even if someone simply does not like his current level of play?