• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Buy In

I would love the challenge of rebuilding the Panthers.  I am sure Morgan feels the same way.  As for thouse who think he is not going to be effective because he worked under Fitterer and Fitterer sucked, we do not know what he said to Fitterer.  We do not know what Tepper said to Fitterer.  He had a role and no subordinate is empowered to form a mutiny if he disagrees with the boss. 

First of all, I think the first thing you do is build the offensive line and weaponry.  No emphasis has been on the TE position--there needs to be.  WRs will be the priority, however.  The OL will improve with healing and better coaching.  A better scheme.  They are going to build it around Bryce, and they should have done that before they started him--and I am very frustrated in the way Young played--but he was behind a bad line with no open WRs and in a scheme not really devised for him.  He had no TE to speak of--for those of you who want him gone, what do you recommend that he do?  Make the DL miss?  Throw the WRs open?  Call less predictable plays?  He faced the very toughest challenges and he failed.  Maybe we can take away those challenges and see what we have before tar and feathering the guy.  Regardless, there will be improvement and all you need is a stud WR or two and a stud TE.  OL depth and better coaching.  A scheme that helps you hide your weaknesses and plays to your strenghts.  Sounds easy, but I think we are 4-5 good players away if we change the culture.

17 minutes ago, Brooklyn 3.0 said:

I mean worrying about Morgan (with no proof) all because of Tepper.

What has Dave and Nicole done that would give anyone any kind of confidence that they know what they're doing? 

Dave and Nicole are the problem. He knows hedge funds. He doesn't know poo about running a NFL franchise. Until he sells the team or finds another hobby other than fantasy GM, this team is fukked and the fans right along with it.