• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Canales Bucs introductory press confrence

3 hours ago, PanthersGTI said:

Still finishing it but I love what Im hearing! Confident, poised, detailed. Im getting hype about this! 

Canales intro 

He is very impressive in interviews I have seen.  Let’s be honest though, being a first year OC is nothing like sitting in the big seat as head coach.  

1 hour ago, Shocker said:

He is very impressive in interviews I have seen.  Let’s be honest though, being a first year OC is nothing like sitting in the big seat as head coach.  

There's been plenty of examples recently so Im willing to not hold that against him. It's going to he nice having someone who can craft an offensr around our players finally.

1 minute ago, PanthersGTI said:

There's been plenty of examples recently so Im willing to not hold that against him. It's going to he nice having someone who can craft an offensr around our players finally.

That is assuming.  At this moment Canalas has a ton less experience than the last two guys here.  Will David Tepper let him do anything?

11 hours ago, PanthersGTI said:

Our players? We have like, 2 decent players on offense. If there was ever a time to radically change our scheme, it's now. I'm tired of the notion that we're always going to have to use a power run scheme because our sorry OLine can't pass protect. It's not going to happen overnight, but we don't have many strengths to play to right now.

• Beer 2

4 hours ago, Khaki Lackey said:

Our players? We have like, 2 decent players on offense. If there was ever a time to radically change our scheme, it's now. I'm tired of the notion that we're always going to have to use a power run scheme because our sorry OLine can't pass protect. It's not going to happen overnight, but we don't have many strengths to play to right now.

I mean wasting a #1 pick rookie qb contract on a full rebuild is fuging stupid but no turning back now lol.  If he starts building the roster correct though we can drop a 2025 or 26 qb in if Tepper lets the "process" play out

• Pie 1