• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Doubling down on Young. I don't like it. We NEED Young insurance.

top dawg

20 minutes ago, 0kBoomer said:

We really looked about the same. Dalton took nearly 60 drop backs. Our running game was ass, we gave up 3 sacks. 

Dalton had the same completion percentage Bryce had on the year. Minimally better QBR and qb rating. 

all of this we should expect from a veteran QB. 

people love to look at daltons yardage total and think he was just dicing up the Seahawks. Compare Daltons game to Bryce’s best games(Green Bay, 2nd Atlanta game, and the Texans game) Bryce played better. 

Andy Dalton had 361 yds 2TD in the one  game against Seattle 

Bryce Young ...

A) Green Bay season high & only 300 yard game of the season .. 312 yards 2TD

B) Houston game... 235 yards 1 TD

C) 2nd Atlanta game ....167 yards 0 TD

yet not statically but yet  only to hear you say it Bryce Young played better than Dalton ...just saying 

Edited by bandu

23 minutes ago, bandu said:

Andy Dalton had 361 yds 2TD in the one  game against Seattle 

Bryce Young ...

A) Green Bay season high & only 300 yard game of the season .. 312 yards 2TD

B) Houston game... 235 yards 1 TD

C) 2nd Atlanta game ....167 yards 0 TD

yet not statically but yet  only to hear you say it Bryce Young played better than Dalton ...just saying 

This is why looking at the box score isn’t effective. Look at completion percentage, passer rating, QBR, average completion yardage, how many attempts, and most importantly Bryce got us the wins in the Texans and Falcons game. 

yes Bryce objectively played better in those games than Dalton did in his. 

5 minutes ago, 0kBoomer said:

This is why looking at the box score isn’t effective. Look at completion percentage, passer rating, QBR, average completion yardage, how many attempts, and most importantly Bryce got us the wins in the Texans and Falcons game. 

yes Bryce objectively played better in those games than Dalton did in his. 

I already know & I don't want to embarrass you that much more as Bryce Young has one of the worse QBR & passer rating or  any other metrics that measures a QB overall  performance in the entire NFL

& BTW  the Seattle Seahawks had one of the best run defenses

...just saying

Edited by bandu
  • Poo 1

11 minutes ago, bandu said:

I already know & I don't want to embarrass you that much more as Bryce Young has one of the worse QBR & passer rating or  any other metrics that measures a QB overall  performance in the entire NFL

& BTW  the Seattle Seahawks had one of the best run defenses

...just saying

I understand Bryce had a bad QBR and passer rating on the season. 

The argument is why did Dalton look better. The reality is he didn’t. He looked roughly the same as Bryce did throughout the season. Dalton went up against a weak Seattle secondary in a game script that necessitated passing the ball nearly 60 times. 

The only one you are embarrassing is yourself

…just saying

26 minutes ago, 0kBoomer said:

I understand Bryce had a bad QBR and passer rating on the season. 

The argument is why did Dalton look better. The reality is he didn’t. He looked roughly the same as Bryce did throughout the season. Dalton went up against a weak Seattle secondary in a game script that necessitated passing the ball nearly 60 times. 

The only one you are embarrassing is yourself

…just saying

I don't know objectively how you can look much worse than a 5'9 & 1/2 180 lbs. noodle armed Qb that can't make the safties back off which keeps them stacked in a box close to the line of scrimmage the entire game making it damn near impossible of a task for the offensive coordinator to spread his offense around & eliminates any vertical plane concepts from the playbook as they don't respect his arm stregnth whatsoeverv& then sloppy footwork where I have seen way better on Friday nights at the local high school game  & often hops when he throws WTF that's about i guess to see over his lineman or even  generate velocity on the ball because he doesn't have enough strength in his legs to do so ,then  can't play from under center which has our OLineman blocking more in space & on an island in order to operate out of the shotgun instead & the only Qb in the entire NFL that has to substitute the freaking  backup QB  to run a QB sneak  ...just saying

Edited by bandu

It’s actually wild the lengths people will lie in order to push their narrative. 

outright lying about measurables, saying high school players are better than heisman winning first overall picks, etc.

the unhinged hatred is actually wild. Criticize Bryce for things under his control. Footwork, decision making, ball security, holding on to the ball to long. All those are fair criticisms of his game that he can and should improve on.

you also need to criticize the people responsible for the things outside of his control. Barely any RPO in the scheme, poor oline coaching, WRs not getting seperation, poor QB coaching on drop back depth, having 9 starting guards throughout the season, etc.

Those dead bodies belong at the feet of the GM, offensive staff, and Tepper for being the man behind it all. 

I have no problem saying that Bryce needs to be better in certain areas to be successful and help us win. Can all of the people dead set on hating admit the situation was otherworldly awful and it’s hard to fairly and accurately evaluate Bryce under these conditions? Can you guys also stop lying about measurables and arm strength to further your narrative? 

it’s bad faith af and you tell on yourself that you don’t understand what you are watching if you have to make stuff up like that. 

Edited by 0kBoomer
  • Pie 1

okay let's compare Bryce Young to other QB's in the NFL & use FACTS only 

A) the shortest Qb in the NFL will not change more than likely anytime soon/ FACT 

28 minutes ago, 0kBoomer said:

It’s actually wild the lengths people will lie in order to push their narrative. 

outright lying about measurables, saying high school players are better than heisman winning first overall picks, etc.

the unhinged hatred is actually wild. Criticize Bryce for things under his control. Footwork, decision making, ball security, holding on to the ball to long. All those are fair criticisms of his game that he can and should improve on.

you also need to criticize the people responsible for the things outside of his control. Barely any RPO in the scheme, poor oline coaching, WRs not getting seperation, poor QB coaching on drop back depth, having 9 starting guards throughout the season, etc.

Those dead bodies belong at the feet of the GM, offensive staff, and Tepper for being the man behind it all. 

I have no problem saying that Bryce needs to be better in certain areas to be successful and help us win. Can all of the people dead set on hating admit the situation was otherworldly awful and it’s hard to fairly and accurately evaluate Bryce under these conditions? Can you guys also stop lying about measurables and arm strength to further your narrative? 

it’s bad faith af and you tell on yourself that you don’t understand what you are watching if you have to make stuff up like that. 

B) smallest Qb in terms of weight in the entire NFL/ FACT

C) worse footwork of any  Qb in the NFL/ FACT

D) has the weakest arm of any QB in the NFL / FACT

E) & is one of the worse & if not arguably the worst  Qb in the NFL statistically / FACT

F) so short he can not operate the offense fron under center / FACT

& I could keep going but I will stop right  there with the FACTS...just saying 

• Poo 1

43 minutes ago, bandu said:

okay let's compare Bryce Young to other QB's in the NFL & use FACTS only 

A) the shortest Qb in the NFL will not change more than likely anytime soon/ FACT 

B) smallest Qb in terms of weight in the entire NFL/ FACT

C) worse footwork of any  Qb in the NFL/ FACT

D) has the weakest arm of any QB in the NFL / FACT

E) & is one of the worse & if not arguably the worst  Qb in the NFL statistically / FACT

F) so short he can not operate the offense fron under center / FACT

& I could keep going but I will stop right  there with the FACTS...just saying 

Lmao the Bryce haters really sent their best and brightest in you didn’t they? 

A) Irrelevant 

B) Irrelevant 

C) Subjective. Not a fact.

D) Subjective. Not a fact. 

E) There were QBs worse than him. But irrelevant. The offense as a whole was one of the worst in the league. No one would look good in this offense. So not a fact. 

F) Objectively wrong. Bryce played from under center numerous times to end the season. The scheme was designed from the Gun. Its a bad scheme. Not a fact.

Pro tip: capitalizing the word FACT doesn’t make your statements facts lmao. If you have a subjective opinion that’s fine but trying to present them as if they are empirical, or backed up by more than anything other than your low football IQ is funny. 

I ask for good faith reasonable criticism and you give me this slop. Lmao be better. 

• Pie 1
  • Flames 1

1 hour ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

I love this OkBoomer account. Dude setting people straight. If you coming at Boomer you better bring some facts!

Idk about all that. It's looking like it is indeed @poundaway @SBBlue back on a fresh account.

After disappearing for months that's serious weak sauce.

• Poo 1

6 minutes ago, frankw said:

Idk about all that. It's looking like it is indeed @poundaway @SBBlue back on a fresh account.

After disappearing for months that's serious weak sauce.

I can 100% assure you this is my only account. I saw this site get mentioned over on the Panthers subreddit and lurked for a while for that leaky_faucet guys info and the coaching search but got really tired of reading the really poor Bryce bashing takes. 

Seems to be a trend that if someone disagrees with someone around here and they are new people just claim they are other posters to dismiss them? Thats weak sauce if you ask me. 

Uh oh the Huddle Cope Police are zeroing in some posters who still have confidence in Bryce…  Stay strong @OK Boomer and @Shocker

Seriously who cares if fans have confidence in him or not? He is almost certainly our QB next year so let’s hope he progresses and plays better with better talent around him and better coaching. 

• Pie 1