• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Conference Championship Games

1 minute ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Hell, Purdy winning a SB would give us hope that a subpar QB can still win a SB if all the other cards fall perfectly 

Not if Kyle Shanahan does what he usually does in the Super Bowl. Hopefully. It would be magical.

1 minute ago, CmC2k said:

Burrow just needs to stay healthy and he'd be a threat to Mahomes every year. Dude just has that it factor in big time games. I still think that he would've beaten Mahomes this year if he was healthy and probably last year too if the Bengals D-lineman didn't shove Mahomes to the ground while he was going out of bounds.

When he does it consistently I will give him the credit. Until then im done betting against Mahomes.

NFL better pray he doesn't get a #1 WR this offseason.

1 minute ago, CmC2k said:

Burrow just needs to stay healthy and he'd be a threat to Mahomes every year. Dude just has that it factor in big time games. I still think that he would've beaten Mahomes this year if he was healthy and probably last year too if the Bengals D-lineman didn't shove Mahomes to the ground while he was going out of bounds.

Burrow is amazing but can never seem to stay healthy. And when he attempts to play hurt it is downright ugly to watch. I wouldn't be surprised if he pulled an Andrew Luck

2 minutes ago, frankw said:

Jim Harbaugh better get used to it too. Him and his brother are going to get bounced until Reid retires.

Jim with a legit franchise QB could potentially get past the Chiefs once in the next 5 years. He made 3 straight NFCCGs and a SB with friggin Alex Smith and Colin Krapernick. But yeah really tough road for both Harbugh bros and well any AFC team. Payton/Broncos are absolutely irrelevant in that division though now that Harbaugh went there so that makes me happy.

• Beer 1

Just now, BY9Franchise said:

I think that's what you are really afraid of lol not gonna lie the panthers dumb azzes going seee!

I'm not afraid of anything in terms of what NFL teams won games.

The Niners are better than every team in the league outside of the QB position. That's just the reality. 20 years ago they'd be the hands down favorites. It's just to be determined whether or not it's become such a QB driven league that having the hands down best team doesn't matter if you're limited at QB.

How can you hate on Lamar Jackson and be a Purdy stan? That just makes no sense at all.

• Pie 1

3 minutes ago, frankw said:

Jim Harbaugh better get used to it too. Him and his brother are going to get bounced until Reid retires.

Reid is along for the ride. We all thought BB was the greatest coach ever until Brady left. Wherever Mahomes goes that HC will win championships.

Ask Bruce Arians...

• Beer 1
  • Poo 1

4 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

I'm not afraid of anything in terms of what NFL teams won games.

The Niners are better than every team in the league outside of the QB position. That's just the reality. 20 years ago they'd be the hands down favorites. It's just to be determined whether or not it's become such a QB driven league that having the hands down best team doesn't matter if you're limited at QB.

How can you hate on Lamar Jackson and be a Purdy stan? That just makes no sense at all.

Lol I don't care about brock purdy. I do love some CMC though. Honestly I don't see the Cheifs losing... I just want the opposite of general consensus, and nothing would be better to laugh at camwhoacam than purdy getting a ring.

Edited by BY9Franchise

who knows if he will keep the silly season going, but Goff has been great almost all year. 1 undersized WR and a good/great ROOKIE TE. also they almost had our combo of double trouble this year with monte and gibbs cracking almost 1k rushing each. he could blow up and cost them tonight who knows.

everyone laughed at the lions swapping goff and stafford, but this is working for both, hell the lions may long term be better for it than the rams.

1 minute ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

Reid is along for the ride. We all thought BB was the greatest coach ever until Brady left. Wherever Mahomes goes that HC will win championships.

Ask Bruce Arians...

No coach can lose a multiple Super Bowl winning MVP QB and just keep chugging along let's be real.

Of course Mahomes is going down as one of the GOAT's. But in this case you can't dismiss Reid with a  Belichick comparison. Even if you don't like him. You have to give credit where it's due.

9 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Hell, Purdy winning a SB would give us hope that a subpar QB can still win a SB if all the other cards fall perfectly 

We already know it's possible once every few blue moons. It's just not a winning strategy to count on, akin to banking on winning the lottery to fund their retirement.