• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Cam newton

Just now, Ricky Prickles said:

I did an under armor commercial with Cam years ago and dont see how anybody would ever want to swing on him. Such a nice guy and such a friendly goofy fun personality and not a bit of attitude about him in any way. No reason to disrespect Cam in that manor and I hope that one asshole gets a taste of a good sucker punch to his face one day as well.

I met him at a chik fila event at boa stadium after his 2nd season and the dude was the 2nd largest human I have ever seen up close.   Just an absolute speciman.   the first largest was shack when he was with the magic.  Both dudes were simply freaks of nature

• Beer 1

4 minutes ago, mrcompletely11 said:

I met him at a chik fila event at boa stadium after his 2nd season and the dude was the 2nd largest human I have ever seen up close.   Just an absolute speciman.   the first largest was shack when he was with the magic.  Both dudes were simply freaks of nature

I think two of the best conversations I ever had was with Cam and a funny chance meeting Mike Tyson in the forum shops at Ceasars Palace buying my kid a cookie. Both  Super Cam and Iron Mike are seen as jerks outside of their fan bases but two of the best most smiley good hearted people ive ever had the privilege of sharing a conversation with.

• Pie 4

1 hour ago, Aussie Tank said:

Still got enough go to be a suped up Taysom Hill if he wanted to play TE/HB/QB 

My question is why is he not a backup QB?

Are we seriously blaming his personality as to why he's not a backup?

You don't have to play him. So why are these teams still saying no to Cam. Cam as a backup is a good option to have imo

2 minutes ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

My question is why is he not a backup QB?

Are we seriously blaming his personality as to why he's not a backup?

You don't have to play him. So why are these teams still saying no to Cam. Cam as a backup is a good option to have imo

He isn't. That shoulder is shot. Were that not the case, he'd still be an NFL star.