• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Evans wants to play with an "elite QB"

So...

"According to Bleacher Report NFL insider Jordan Schultz, Mike Evans will be entering the open market with some pretty big criteria. Schultz, who says he spoke with Evans’ agent Deryk Gilmore, reported that the five-time Pro Bowl wideout wants to “play with an elite quarterback in an offense that will showcase him” and to 'be paid like a top wide receiver.'"

https://pantherswire.usatoday.com/2024/03/02/nfl-free-agency-2024-mike-evans-buccaneers-panthers/

I believe that even the delusional can stop with the Evans chatter now. I never thought that he was a good fit for where we are on the curve anyway. 

• Beer 3

2 minutes ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

That guy WhoaaCam said this months ago.

Shocking!

OK, CWC, one wouldn't think that you have to say certain things, but, then again, this is the Huddle, so good on you for realizing your forum.

• Beer 1

6 minutes ago, t96 said:

Seriously, watch him go to the Chiefs for under market value.

Notice that the quote said "and be paid like a top receiver." It didn't specify an amount. If he wants to play, why not with Mahomes and the team going for a three-peat? He can help make history, and make a good paycheck to top it all off. 

1 minute ago, jfra78 said:

Wait, are we saying Bryce isn't Elite?!?  Wasn't he branded as an elite processor?  I think this all but confirms that Evans will be a Panther next season.

Elite processors don't necessarily make for elite QBs, especially when the QB is shorter and smaller than I am. But, I can't confirm that Bryce is even an elite processor no more than I can confirm that Sasquatch exists.

• Pie 1

18 minutes ago, top dawg said:

Elite processors don't necessarily make for elite QBs, especially when the QB is shorter and smaller than I am. But, I can't confirm that Bryce is even an elite processor no more than I can confirm that Sasquatch exists.

I think you're selling Bryce short

• Beer 1