• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Nicole Tepper on the proudest moment since owning the team….

ncfan

I find it very interesting if you do a search on Nicole Tepper on the internet, you cannot find any background on her.  No educational or business background on the internet whatsoever.  Someone is paying a lot of money to scrub the internet.

• Beer 2

Im not reading the whole thread so forgive me if the convo has devolved into a discussion about wether BY fooled the scouts with his hair cut but... 

maybe they arent proud of what they have accomplished on the field to date and this is just an honest answer.  maybe when the finally figure it out they can say their proud of that too... but I mean what do you all expect her to say " I really enjoyed that 2-15 season last year!"  More events at BOA is legitimately the best thing they have done thus far.

• Pie 1

30 minutes ago, philw5289 said:

Too be far though there is nothing else you to be proud of. They’ve botched every decision so far. At least she didn’t give some BS answer. Idk what she really could’ve said regarding that question that would’ve been a god answer 

There's wasn't one. The correct answer should have been nothing. There's nothing to be proud of in its current state. That was all she should have said.

• Pie 1

More concerts here?

That could be done by a concert promoter or a PR firm within the industry..........

By the way did they buy a home here in the Charlottes?.............and is it in the South Charlotte or North Charlotte state where they purchased it?

Folks........if you took her brain and put it in a pigeon it would fly backward. 

1 minute ago, Jon Snow said:

There's wasn't one. The correct answer should have been nothing. There's nothing to be proud of in its current state. That was all she should have said.

I enjoyed buying a killer lower level rolling stones ticket on the secondary market for a quarter of the face value and seeing them perform 10 min from my house.

No reason to throw the baby out with the bathwater.  

2 minutes ago, PghPanther said:

More concerts here?

That could be done by a concert promoter or a PR firm within the industry..........

By the way did they buy a home here in the Charlottes?.............and is it in the South Charlotte or North Charlotte state where they purchased it?

Folks........if you took her brain and put it in a pigeon it would fly backward. 

The venue has to be available and logistics approved for the promoter to book it.  That was never the case under Jerry.

They bought a house in south CLT.

1 minute ago, GEM said:

If we could get the Beach Boys, we can turn this around 

I gotta say that it'd probably be more entertaining than the Panthers the last five years.

I literally just shook my head. Damn.