• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Tre'davious White

2 minutes ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

No thanks, too expensive.

Dude get a life, none of the damn FA's you have brought up are even remotely realistic for our team. 

Dont get mad with me because the team has wasted years of resources to field constant 5 win or worse teams. 

We will have enough trouble even building out our roster and you want to entertain high priced FA's. 

9 minutes ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

Panthers fans when a big name FA is available... "No thanks, too expensive."

Pat Mahomes could be a FA and Panthers fans would be like... "No thanks, too expensive."

You do know hes torn his achilles and the same for his ACL the year before. He never was that fast either.

Plus the last time panthers signed "big name" FAs was Ken Lucas and Mike Wahle. Forever ago and it didnt go the best for the panthers. I know better given the current cap number and current team. But by alll means get happy about signing all those big names.....

1 hour ago, PootieNunu said:

Dude get a life, none of the damn FA's you have brought up are even remotely realistic for our team. 

Dont get mad with me because the team has wasted years of resources to field constant 5 win or worse teams. 

We will have enough trouble even building out our roster and you want to entertain high priced FA's. 

You don't get it. You just don't get it.

everyone here giving the reasons not to sign him is exactly why we will sign him and why no one else will sign him. Is this your first panthers offseason? i'm not saying i want him, but guaranteed he ends up here.

• Beer 1