• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

The man that should be our top target in FA

8 minutes ago, pantherclaw said:

Would have just preferred to have kept CMC. 

CMC was not trying to play unless he was 100% healthy. Dude quit on us and I won't forget that. Wish him well, but he wasn't all in his time here.

The player we should have kept was Moore. Dude was all in, never complained about QB play. I miss that guy.

• Pie 2

52 minutes ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

CMC was not trying to play unless he was 100% healthy. Dude quit on us and I won't forget that. Wish him well, but he wasn't all in his time here.

The player we should have kept was Moore. Dude was all in, never complained about QB play. I miss that guy.

Delusional much??

Doubt any player played as hard for us as CMC did.  Go back to being hopeless 

• Pie 2

Barkley is over rated and has been since he was drafted. 

I want no parts of paying a RB.  Chuba had just a good a year last season as Barkley did at a fraction of the cost. '

You guys seriously need to lay off of FA and names. We dont have cap to sign anyone and we dont have assets to trade for anyone. 

• Beer 1

2 minutes ago, PootieNunu said:

Barkley is over rated and has been since he was drafted. 

I want no parts of paying a RB.  Chuba had just a good a year last season as Barkley did at a fraction of the cost. '

You guys seriously need to lay off of FA and names. We dont have cap to sign anyone and we dont have assets to trade for anyone. 

Yeah who needs FA's. We saving money that's all that matters right?

4 minutes ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

Yeah who needs FA's. We saving money that's all that matters right?

We dont even have money to spend and you talking about saving money. 

Go review our situation before spouting off at the mouth.

We are not in a position to play kick the can and sign FAs to hefty contracts, stop being dumb.  

If we ever hope to be competitive these dumb ass knee jerk reactions need to stop, we are not one or even 5 players away. 

Edited by PootieNunu
  • Pie 3

3 minutes ago, PootieNunu said:

We dont even have money to spend and you talking about saving money. 

Go review our situation before spouting off at the mouth.

We are not in a position to play kick the can and sign FAs to hefty contracts, stop being dumb.  

If we ever hope to be competitive these dumb ass knee jerk reactions need to stop, we are not one or even 5 players away. 

Nobody has ever said signing a elite player makes us a contender. Like you need to get that out your head. It's common sense this team is not a contender.

That doesn't mean we should pass on every big name FA. Some fans just want a few elite players on the roster. There is nothing wrong with that.

Again what is your plan just get guys in the draft and hope they develop?

So what happens when we actually have money to spend do we pass on FA's again because we aren't contenders?

Like cmon man it goes both ways.

2 hours ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

Sons of former players who understand the business side of the sport from experience tend to be smarter about these things. Jaycee Horn is currently doing the same thing.

1 hour ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

Nobody has ever said signing a elite player makes us a contender. Like you need to get that out your head. It's common sense this team is not a contender.

That doesn't mean we should pass on every big name FA. Some fans just want a few elite players on the roster. There is nothing wrong with that.

So what happens when we actually have money to spend do we pass on FA's again because we aren't contenders?

It doesn't and its stupid. 

If you want to root for names go play fantasy football or something.

Signing high priced FAs makes no sense at all in our timeline, trading anything outside of players also makes no sense.  

Yes the plan is to draft and develop that is how the best teams do it, not by signing a bunch of guys with well known names to stupid contracts. 

• Beer 1

6 hours ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

I guess we found Fitterer's sock account.

• Flames 1

Nah. Huff should be the target. Even if by some miracle we keep Burns, Luvu and Brown adding another pass rusher is more important than adding Barkley. The good news is this is not like recent drafts where smaller scat type backs are the flavor.  This year has a bunch of Barkley clones. BIG, freakish fast and decent receiving skills. Draft a younger and cheaper potential Barkley.