• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers sign Dolphins RG Robert Hunt

I slept on it and I am honestly not as upset about it. I get it. We are going to have to overpay for just about any quality player because we are a dumpster fire franchise. Historically, that is the way that works in the NFL.

We have basically zero reasons for any player to bother coming here outside overpaying. That is the nature of the Tepper Panthers.

Hopefully we get a good center and an upgrade at RB. At least then we will get a good look at Young and determine if our top 5-10 pick in 2025 needs to be a QB or not. 

The rest of the team is in utter shambles but, in fairness, it wasn't that far from it anyway.

• Pie 1

17 hours ago, bythenbrs said:

Why would we cut Christensen?

It is in my statement - saves us money - like I said I hope they don't but finding that much money is a single cut of a backup is not very common.  He is also going to be 28-yr old so not exactly a huge loss.  Just stating something that could reasonably happen

• Pie 1

On 3/11/2024 at 4:21 PM, Call Me James said:

Facts. I think a lot of these guys are aged under the Patriots run and still want to try and recreate that here without Tim Brady in a more competitive league.

Oh yeah everyone is old and aged here except for you of course. You are most definitely the only young up and coming cutting edge thinker around this site.

Edited by Ricky Prickles