• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Subtract form 2-15 team; Frankie Luvu, Donte Jackson, Bradley Bozeman, Vonn Bell, Brian Burns,

1 hour ago, Castavar said:

Hey, if it's gets us the #1 pick next year, I'm all for it

& what makes. you think the same knuckleheads that got us into this mess of a situation with the #1 pick is going to be able to get us out of this mess of a  situation with the #1 pick

• Pie 2

1 hour ago, *FreeFua* said:

Yep and look at next years QB class… it’s not good

I know they’re not but good lord they needed to do their homework on this years class. I’d take a QB at 33 and not think twice if someone falls 

If Bryce didn’t look like absolute dog sh!t last year we wouldn’t be going full blown rebuild and taking on these crazy dead money hits

So they know Bryce ain’t it but will they actually take a swing at 33? I doubt it. Probably build an OL and get ready for next QB

They are going to tank for 2 years with Bryce, maybe 3. After 3 the roster will be NFL quality again and it would make sense to get another QB in the draft at that point. 

9 minutes ago, DeAngelo Beason said:

If those players were really difference makers we would have had more than two wins.

Are they better without them?

Did coaching and/or system have more to do with winning/losing than their talents?

• Pie 1

8 minutes ago, Basbear said:

Are they better without them?

Did coaching and/or system have more to do with winning/losing than their talents?

Genuinely hard to say.  I would, however, say when you're absolutely atrocious there is no point in paying significant money for players that did not in any way net your team more success.  You're better suited to tear it down and rebuild it.

1 minute ago, DeAngelo Beason said:

Genuinely hard to say.  I would, however, say when you're absolutely atrocious there is no point in paying significant money for players that did not in any way net your team more success.  You're better suited to tear it down and rebuild it.

It is hard to judge, but my main deal is there more or less talent on the roster now with the cuts and signings? To me its clear as day less talent, no matter if they were on a 2 win team.

That's the goal to improve overall team talent, thus far its one-sided in the wrong direction. You could even debate hunt at 21 is not 2.5x better than healthy corbett at 8. Corbett ran with rams wide zone and did great. 

I think burns and ygm got too much, still to borrow a baseball term WAR. That has to make panthers drop their WAR. The plan thus far is go 0-17 and get the 1st pick.