• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

With the 33rd Pick in the NFL Draft

6 hours ago, rayzor said:

We're going to be competitive this year.

coffee starbucks GIF

I think it’s good to be optimistic and I think we have had a good offseason. But being competitive after this past season is asking a lot 

• Flames 1

6 minutes ago, shaq said:

coffee starbucks GIF

I think it’s good to be optimistic and I think we have had a good offseason. But being competitive after this past season is asking a lot 

No it's not. Doesn't mean playoff contenders. It means we're going to put up a fight every week. And it means we're going to win some games.

We aren't going to be a cakewalk or a gimme game this year. And teams that beat us will feel it for a few days.

Fug that brake. Be brave, bold, and stomp on that gas.

Driving Fast And Furious GIF by The Fast Saga

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1

22 minutes ago, rayzor said:

No it's not. Doesn't mean playoff contenders. It means we're going to put up a fight every week. And it means we're going to win some games.

We aren't going to be a cakewalk or a gimme game this year. And teams that beat us will feel it for a few days.

Fug that brake. Be brave, bold, and stomp on that gas.

Driving Fast And Furious GIF by The Fast Saga

I hope you’re right, I’ll believe it when I see it. I have been sold too much snake oil in recent years, this team has soured me.

2 minutes ago, shaq said:

I hope you’re right, I’ll believe it when I see it. I have been sold too much snake oil in recent years, this team has soured me.

I hope you find a way to enjoy the team.

• Beer 2

13 minutes ago, rayzor said:

I hope you find a way to enjoy the team.

Thank you, I’m hoping Bryce, Canales, and this new Oline works out. If Bryce becomes a franchise QB then even regardless of our record I will be very happy.

14 hours ago, mrcompletely11 said:

has anyone ever traded the first pick in the next draft for the 33rd pick?

The first pick like #1 overall? Nah I don’t think that’s happened. But trading their next year’s first round pick? Yea that’s happened a number of times for early second round picks. 

Just now, JawnyBlaze said:

The first pick like #1 overall? Nah I don’t think that’s happened. But trading their next year’s first round pick? Yea that’s happened a number of times for early second round picks. 

Not doubting you at all but is there an example?  Because if thats an option I am all for it, I just dont remember any time that has happened

1 hour ago, mrcompletely11 said:

Not doubting you at all but is there an example?  Because if thats an option I am all for it, I just dont remember any time that has happened

The last time I could find was 2009 the broncos traded their 2010 first for the Seahawks’ #37. It’s such a specific condition it wasnt easy to search for, but that’s the last one I found. Seahawks turned that first into Earl Thomas the next year. 

Edited by JawnyBlaze

18 minutes ago, JawnyBlaze said:

The last time I could find was 2009 the broncos traded their 2010 first for the Seahawks’ #37. It’s such a specific condition it wasnt easy to search for, but that’s the last one I found. Seahawks turned that first into Earl Thomas the next year. 

I would do that in a second.