• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Duce Staley on wanting to Keep Foreman per Joe Person

10 hours ago, raleigh-panther said:

Yes I realized that after I posted it

no idea why it showed up in my feed today 

regardless I believe it further shows the disconnects in the front office   I don’t recall seeing this specific comment from Duece either  

Browns fans pulled it into the present moment.  Doing what we would be doing if we just signed Staley and Foreman and hyping it. 

11 hours ago, 33inNC said:

Good Lord, did Fitterer make ANY good decisions?  Everything he touched went straight to poo. 

Can't use the Fhule excuse now, dumbass. 

Lol. There were so many people in here, including some of the most vocal, saying Fitterer should be given a chance back when we fired Rhule. Rhule was the boogeyman and did everything wrong and poor Scott was just doing what he was told. Fitterer really was the key cog in the demise of the Panthers. It will be interesting to see what we learned or if we’ll repeat the same mistakes.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1
  • Flames 1

12 hours ago, csx said:

13 month old tweet we already discussed last year.

They're both gone now.

are they really though? if nothing changes, will you start to believe it's tepper making these decisions and the gm is just the communicator?

1 hour ago, RumHam said:

are they really though? if nothing changes, will you start to believe it's tepper making these decisions and the gm is just the communicator?

Tepper is an idiot but I don't believe without evidence he forced Staley and Reich to take on a former player they both had a positive relationship with in Philadelphia 

• Pie 1

35 minutes ago, Coheed said:

Why are we making threads about a tweet that’s over a year old

because all we do is look backward and groan and complain and think that it's only going to look the same going forward. 

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1