• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

OT: The Deion & Shedeur Sanders Circus

Just now, CamWhoaaCam said:

Why is he a projected #1 pick in mock drafts?

Clearly he has some kind of talent.

Sounds familiar with Sam Howell going into his senior season. 

I never said he wasn't a talent.  I am just not buying into that he's a Franchise QB.  He didn't get his team to a bowl game.  Most QBs that are in the conversation of a Franchise QB usually is good enough to get his team to a bowl game, even if it is a low tier bowl game. 

Just now, DaveThePanther2008 said:

Sounds familiar with Sam Howell going into his senior season. 

I never said he wasn't a talent.  I am just not buying into that he's a Franchise QB.  He didn't get his team to a bowl game.  Most QBs that are in the conversation of a Franchise QB usually is good enough to get his team to a bowl game, even if it is a low tier bowl game. 

I guess we will see how the upcoming season plays out. I think the new OC should get the ball out of his hands quicker. That's the only way a QB can survive with a bad Oline.

I think we are going to do the same with Bryce this year. Get the ball out of his hands quicker. 

2 minutes ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

I guess we will see how the upcoming season plays out. I think the new OC should get the ball out of his hands quicker. That's the only way a QB can survive with a bad Oline.

I think we are going to do the same with Bryce this year. Get the ball out of his hands quicker. 

I like Sanders.  He's got a lot of good traits.  Hopefully, Deion addresses the O-line issue.  Than we can really see how great he can be.  

Back to the topic.  Even with one good year in college I don't think he's in a position to say I WON'T PLAY FOR SUCH IN SUCH team. 

3 minutes ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

You still think that Colorado contends for the national championship this year?

33 minutes ago, DaveThePanther2008 said:

I like Sanders.  He's got a lot of good traits.  Hopefully, Deion addresses the O-line issue.  Than we can really see how great he can be.  

Back to the topic.  Even with one good year in college I don't think he's in a position to say I WON'T PLAY FOR SUCH IN SUCH team. 

It's not him it's his father doing all the talking.

The kid is playing in Colorado. While I personally love that state, there are more attractive cities he could be playing in for a kid his age.

We can't blame the kid for his father talking. Prime will be Prime he just likes to be the topic of conversation. He's always been this way.

2 hours ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

Yeah Sanders sucks. I guess this Nat'l attention he gets is because he's cool off the field. Poor Sanders he sucks.

See, that wasn’t said or implied.  But saying it allows you not to address what was said. 

Sanders makes a bad OL look even worse than it is.  He plays with his personal stat line factoring.  That’s not some new or hot take I just made up.  Never said he isn’t talented. 

the whole thing there just seems….i don't know.  Especially as the year went on.  That’s not a legit college team.  It’s a Sanders reality show and promotion more than anything….and I assume all his rentals figured that out.  I was an initially a fan of Sanders the coach but that faded pretty quick after he left Jackson St.  I  just ain’t buying into him and what he is doing anymore.  

I 100% think everything Sanders does is about getting his son to be the #1 pick.  Think his entire goal at Colorado is that. 

and I don’t like what he did with the 2 way player at all.  Especially coming off that injury.   I think Deion is indefensible there.  That’s Sanders prioritizing team Sanders and his show 

• Pie 1

On 3/25/2024 at 9:23 AM, rayzor said:

he's being a soccer mom.

he can be however he wants to be, but he can also be a huge pain in the ass for someone trying to run a team. i can't imagine someone wanting to draft either one of his sons and have to deal with the poo sanders could bring. it may be the same kind of poo that other cautious and concerned parents would bring, but they typically don't have  a platform to air out their grievances to the level he does, and would just amp up the irritation.  

When's the last time you heard anything from Lavar Ball? I think sanders will be fine and if Bryce sucks this year I'd draft him next year

59 minutes ago, toldozer said:

When's the last time you heard anything from Lavar Ball? I think sanders will be fine and if Bryce sucks this year I'd draft him next year

I don't follow basketball and barely know about these Ball kids, so i don't ever hear anything lol, but i get your point. i just think that Deion is a more constant and, for some reason, sought after presence than whoever that Ball guy is in NFL media. 

There's probably more hype around Sander's kids because of who their daddy is, just like little Archie than may be warranted. If Bryce sucks and we find ourselves in the QB hunt, i just hope we don't get sucked into that hype machine and only draft someone if they are legit. 

On 3/25/2024 at 9:28 AM, CamWhoaaCam said:

Eli's dad did it. Nobody made a big deal about it.

I can't get mad when we have seen this before. These guys played in the NFL and both had high profile QBs as their sons. They have more power than a regular dad with no NFL experience.

You put some damn respect on Archibald's name!

• Flames 1