• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

We signed Clowney....

1 minute ago, Jackie Lee said:

That's been my go to every mock draft lol

Chop Robinson

Adonia Mitchell

Darius Robinson

Xavier Legette

Edgerrin Cooper

Troy Franklin

Xavier Worthy

Tvondre Sweat

If we draft any of these players in the second round. I will be happy. These are my personal top guys.

• Pie 3

Are we done with edge?  We could be. Wonnum and Chaison are being underrated on here.  New management did exactly what I suggested to replace Burns.  Give me two to three guys in place of Burns. I personally think Barno can contribute too. I don't see edge as big a priority as corner, wr or center now. Obviously BPA but all things considered 2nd tier CB vs 2nd tier Edge im taking corner. 

• Pie 1

25 minutes ago, mickeye76 said:

Are we done with edge?  We could be. Wonnum and Chaison are being underrated on here.  New management did exactly what I suggested to replace Burns.  Give me two to three guys in place of Burns. I personally think Barno can contribute too. I don't see edge as big a priority as corner, wr or center now. Obviously BPA but all things considered 2nd tier CB vs 2nd tier Edge im taking corner. 

If we can get(BIG IF) a decent pass rush and actually play with leads corner might not be a huge need. I’m concerned that we have Corbett as our starting C when I don’t think he’s ever played the position.

• Pie 1

1 hour ago, jayboogieman said:
  • Donnelly says this can be looked at as a win now move since Cloweney has been in the "mercenary phase" of his career the last couple years.
  • He says the Panthers might be feeling they are closer to competing than most think and plays a clip of DC saying they can compete for the division next season.
  • Donnelly doesn't think the Panthers are as close as Morgan and Co seem to believe.
  • Wishes the contract was for a little less

I don't think anyone thinks we're close, but I think everyone things we can be more competitive than we were last year.

Hell, even if we win 4 games next year but actually hold leads and score points throughout the season it's an improvement.

• Pie 3