• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Will Compton on Luke

On 4/8/2024 at 5:01 PM, Daddy_Uncle said:

Probably aint happening again ever. Ive never seen a LB as good as Luke

He's definitely a top inside LB. 

Lawrence Taylor (LT) was the baddest mofo I've ever seen on a football field. Maybe not as cerebral as Luke, but that F'er literally scared other alpha males! Like the Mike Tyson (with Cus) of the NFL. 

On 4/8/2024 at 10:57 PM, strato said:

I rewatched the 2015 Thanksgiving game vs Dallas this year. Luke.... 

Probably one of the most dominant linebacker performances I've ever seen. And funny enough, I feel like everybody was on the cowboys in that game. Then we took a dump all over them

• Beer 2

8 hours ago, strato said:

LT was cerebral enough to send hookers and blow to the other team the night before the game. That isn’t un-slick.

Touche. That is indeed genious. Luke was slipping then. Should have had P Diddy set a little something up for Vonn Miller before Super Bowl 50. 

• Pie 1

I remember a game against Atlanta. They were putting up crazy numbers because nobody could cover Tony Gonzales. Early in the game, they ran a deep TE post and Luke ran the route for Tony and Ryan threw the ball on a dime on this particular timing route to a streaking Luke in the middle of the field. Keek the football geek! We were all witnesses....

• Pie 1

Man, Luke highlights are something else.

Cam was great, he's our MVP and probably most important player ever.

Smitty was electric and one of the best pound for pound players.

Peppers was a legend due to being from the area and his longevity.

But Luke? For my money he's the best player we've ever had. As great as all those other guys were at their respective games, no one was as consistently elite as Luke was. A down year for Luke was ONLY a second team all-pro nod.

Dude was just an all-time great.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1