• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

According to Legette, Panthers will draft Legette at #33

2 minutes ago, Growl said:

it’s football not the marshal service, players say things like this every draft season 

agreed. it might be inconvenient, but that's not a reason to not draft a guy you think could be a stud.

• Pie 1

1 minute ago, rayzor said:

agreed. it might be inconvenient, but that's not a reason to not draft a guy you think could be a stud.

yeah, worst case scenario is teams know Carolina likes a kid....that their insiders already knew the Panthers liked. 

and if you wanted to get creative. If I wanted him at 39 and not 33.....I could draft Ladd at 33 and then folks might leave him there at 39.  Because I think if you draft him at either spot you are over drafting a kid you are sold on. 

but, I want the WR double dip which ensures the Panthers don't do such.  I got the odds super low they actually do what I want. 

1 minute ago, CRA said:

yeah, worst case scenario is teams know Carolina likes a kid....that their insiders already knew the Panthers liked. 

wouldn't be any kind of secret.

thing is i wouldn't hate it. if he's as good as we think....it wouldn't matter where we draft him as long as we get him. 

and it's entirely possible that he would be gone by 39 if we tried coming back around for him. WRs gonna be flying off the board.

get him and pearsall or malik washington and we're good.

• Pie 1

my ideal draft is Ladd, Leggette with the WR double dip in rounds 2....then picking up Shipley, Bell and Stiggers late.  I'd be okay w/ the Shipley overdraft.  Ideally round 4 though. 

4 minutes ago, CRA said:

my ideal draft is Ladd, Leggette with the WR double dip in rounds 2....then picking up Shipley, Bell and Stiggers late.  I'd be okay w/ the Shipley overdraft.  Ideally round 4 though. 

season 4 nod GIF by Chicago Med

9 minutes ago, PleaseCutStewart said:

Knowing how dumb of a franchise we are, I'm sure we will trade 2 1st round draft picks to trade up to 20 to draft him...

If we trade up for anyone it's most likely for Brock Bowers if he drops that far.

Just now, CamWhoaaCam said:

If we trade up for anyone it's most likely for Brock Bowers if he drops that far.

our phone call to trade up would probably be one of quite a few if he falls out of the top 10.

hint:

No Way Reaction GIF by CBS

• Pie 3