• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

David Tepper's Dilworth Drop-in

50 minutes ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

Name of the restaurant please?

I'm going to take a 3 hour trip to Charlotte this weekend. This is some legendary $hitt! The food has to be elite!

That's Dilworth Neighborhood Grille.  Typical bar food but a cool spot.

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1

This was his SECOND time stopping in lol

“It’s just, you gotta stay in your lane,” Wohlfarth said. “This is not really an attack on anyone or anything. This is me expressing frustration because, believe it or not, I actually lose more of my income when the Panthers lose than he does.”
The restaurant owner said the Panthers’ six straight losing seasons had amounted to “hundreds of thousands of dollars” in lost revenue.
Wohlfarth also said in the interview that Tepper is a “meddling owner.” Wohlfarth said that publicly on the same sign, too, in mid-January, writing: “Meddling owners never win. Run from Jerry Jones.”
That sign prompted a Tepper stop-in as well.
“And he was sorta p----ed off about that one,” Wohlfarth told The Observer of Tepper.
The difference was that no one put that Tepper visit on social media — it apparently came about 2-3 weeks after the drink toss. Someone did on NFL Draft day, and of course it went viral.
  • Pie 3

I am no Fowler fan but this is funny. Tepper needs to suffer for what he has put fans through. He ruined at least few years for me all by himself. 

Edited by strato
  • Pie 4
  • Beer 1
  • Poo 1

There is reporting also from news folks that employees reported that Tepper was actually in good spirits and went in to make friendly jokes about it all.....and asked the bar owner who they should take.  Who turned out not even be a Panther fan. 

• Pie 4

Just now, CRA said:

There is reporting also from news folks that employees reported that Tepper was actually in good spirits and went in to make friendly jokes about it all.....and asked the bar owner who they should take.  Who turned out not even be a Panther fan. 

yes there appears to be 2 different versions 

I mean, I think at this point, we are creating a version of Tepper that isn't actually real.  I mean, I meet Tepper once for all of 2 seconds.   And it happened to be at a sports bar before a game.  I think thats actually something he attempts to do.  Pop in to Panther-ish bars from time to time.  Attempt to come off as friendly owner.   

• Pie 3

3 minutes ago, CRA said:

The owner wasn't there last night, just a manager. The owner was there a couple months ago when he came in for a different sign lol. Neither time did he buy a drink or tip or anything, just interrupted their business then left

• Poo 2

9 minutes ago, CRA said:

Nah that was from David newton reporting. 

multiple people on Twitter last night were there and said it was not friendly. The first guy reporting apparently has video and if he’s smart he let tepper buy it from him. 

Tepper isn’t capable of a normal, human interaction. 

• Poo 1