• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Legette put Canales in a spot. LOL

3 hours ago, CRA said:

I don't know.  Tepper actually is aggressive and willing to change things and his approach up rapidly by traditional sports standards.  I know we are living life in the gutter but....you got to think, eventually, he has decent odds of lucking into something that works given he is willing to change so often and down different paths. 

He still hasn’t learned to just get the fug out of the way and collect $. He wants to be the “big man on campus” so bad in Charlotte

3 hours ago, PantherKyle said:

you are getting so mad for no reason. we just got bryce a nice new toy to employ in their new system under a new gm and coach. live a little and enjoy fandom. 

There's no anger in that post - this franchise has had 6 straight losing seasons and is bafflingly doubling down on an obvious QB bust. 

It's just like watching a car crash at this point. 

• Beer 1

5 hours ago, DJ feed me moore said:

cause this shits for life holmes, but yeah your delusional if you think we will ever win anything with tepper in charge, just gotta hope he dies ASAP.

Lmaoooooo what a perspective!

6 hours ago, OldhamA said:

We're run by morons. 

You think Dan Morgan is a moron? Isn't Kuechly also in the Front Office in some capacity? You know he has Dan's ear. Morgan and Kuechly together could probably put together a great team, given time.

We were run by morons with Tepper and Fitterer trying to run the show last year. Now it really seems like Tepper isn't as involved as he has been. Canales seems like a morgan guy and this pick seems like a Morgan decision. 

13 hours ago, CPantherKing said:

We all know this is another receiver project to go along with Thomas, Tremble, TMJ & Mingo.

We hope they all work out. None seem to be NFL ready.

What if Canales is actually the guy to get them to live up to potential though?  Tmj had 23 tds his last 2 seasons at lsu and then has been coached by morons ever since.  Outside of Thomas I have faith that all of these guys could be really good.  Marshall specifically is in a contract year and may not get another one anywhere if he doesn't get a shot this year.  It wouldn't surprise me if he comes out of no where for a break out season with the right coaching