• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Canes vs Rags Round 2 Game 2 Tuesday 7PM

Flushing the game from the memory and moving on.  Here is the game thread for tmrw.  Hoping Koochie get the net.  Freddie is getting worse each game.  

I have a good feeling about this one......

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

We all knew the Canes are sloppy when coming off a break....

That said i expect to see something like what happened when we lost to the Bruins 3-1 In the regular season and two days later stomped them 4-1.

Go CANES tomorrow can't get here fast enough!

• Pie 1
  • Flames 1

Actually thought we were fine after the bad penalties/the first period. The Tony call was soft and ended up being the difference in the game. Still. We knew we had to stay out of the box, and our PK has to be better when/if we don't.  Steal game 2 and home ice is ours. I feel good about it. 

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

Posted (edited)
21 minutes ago, Harbingers said:

Nobody asked about goaltending in the post practice presser. It’s gonna be Freddie again… 

If we lose because of Freddie, I might be on board the fire Rod boat 

Edited by Day1PanthersFan
  • Flames 1

Posted (edited)

Plot twist - Rod fakes out the Rags and Pyotr starts in net.

Wouldn’t mind seeing that. Rotation kept both goalies fresh, motivated and ready end of season.

Edited by DavidEng
  • Flames 1

4 minutes ago, MillionDollarCam said:

Country Club called HFBoards kick you out?

Lol yep apparently. Banned for 2 months — for what, I have absolutely no idea. I logged in today to see the ban and there is a PM notification but I can’t read it because of the ban. No warnings or anything before and I only ever posted in the canes board. Completely absurd but whatever. Literally only reason I was there vs the huddle was it has much more activity but seems like you boys here have resurrected the canes forum a bit in recent years.

• Pie 1
  • Flames 2

1 minute ago, t96 said:

Lol yep apparently. Banned for 2 months — for what, I have absolutely no idea. I logged in today to see the ban and there is a PM notification but I can’t read it because of the ban. No warnings or anything before and I only ever posted in the canes board. Completely absurd but whatever. Literally only reason I was there vs the huddle was it has much more activity but seems like you boys here have resurrected the canes forum a bit in recent years.

That site is dog poo, they all act like they are God’s gift to hockey. If I knew a hacker I’d pay them to crash that site lol.

• Beer 1
  • Flames 1