• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Canes vs rangers rd 2 game 3. 7pm

And honestly, as much as I'm afraid to say it because I think rod has been good for us, I'm all for moving on and taking a chance on the unknown. I'd rather be completely terrible and know it than be a regular season warrior and then just fold in the playoffs

• Pie 1
  • Poo 1

Just now, PleaseCutStewart said:

And honestly, as much as I'm afraid to say it because I think rod has been good for us, I'm all for moving on and taking a chance on the unknown. I'd rather be completely terrible and know it than be a regular season warrior and then just fold in the playoffs

This team will never win a cup under Rod Brind’Amour

• Beer 1
  • Flames 1

Personally from what I saw DeAngelo Hall just seamed to be a weird fit and often killed the flow!! Just seamed the chemistry changed in the playoffs and we weren’t pressing harder!! Just passing a lot more than normal!! Dunno!!

2 minutes ago, Chief_Chokeaho said:

lol, we aren’t good enough. It’s really that simple. 

If we are we win. If we aren’t we go golfing and us fans prepare for a shitty offseason. Play loose and hope we don’t get the shitty refs they call 15 penalties a game. 

Just now, Panthers Fan 69 said:

This team will never win a cup under Rod Brind’Amour

Still see people say we should remember how bad it was before Rod. Yeah, I remember. But that ended 5 years ago and who is to say new ideas won't breed success. I am just tired of losing in the playoffs.

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, DamnItJake! said:

Personally from what I saw DeAngelo Hall just seamed to be a weird fit and often killed the flow!! Just seamed the chemistry changed in the playoffs and we weren’t pressing harder!! Just passing a lot more than normal!! Dunno!!

It’s because they aren’t allowing that second level rebound. They literally are just putting two players as a screen 10 feet up the ice so we can’t get that rebound because they know it beats shisterkin. 

Edited by Harbingers
  • Pie 1

I’m at peace with it. Knew that double OT loss was likely the writing on the wall. 

I’m fine with Rod disappearing into the ether. 
I’m fine with Staal retiring.

I’m fine with Necas, KK, Tuevo, Kuzy, Deangelo all being shipped off. 

Dear god, relegate Burns to 3rd pair or just force him to retire. He is cooked.

Fire the assistants, fire DW, make Rod bring in an actual tactician as an assistant or Rod can kick rocks.

Get a 2C. Get our young guys onto the 3rd and 4th line and develop them. 

• Pie 1
  • Flames 1