• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Underdog Fantasy on Bryce Young

48 minutes ago, Jackie Lee said:

This is what I want to see, if he's not the guy I at least want to see him going out swinging instead of lobbing the ball out of bounds or taking sacks when he's got 50/50 shots downfield

• Pie 1
  • Beer 2

Nobody still really knows about his future, the NFL is so unpredictable. There's a chance Bryce comes out and has fixed a lot of his mechanics and zips the ball at high accuracy from 10-20 yards. There's a chance he doesn't and he's not the answer. We'll know by October.

• Pie 4
  • Beer 1

4 minutes ago, amcoolio said:

Nobody still really knows about his future, the NFL is so unpredictable. There's a chance Bryce comes out and has fixed a lot of his mechanics and zips the ball at high accuracy from 10-20 yards. There's a chance he doesn't and he's not the answer. We'll know by October.

Again I ask.  What makes you think this off season is the one he works on his mechanics?   I mean they are what they are now and God knows how many times I am going to bitch at him hopping in the pocket this season.  He has had elite coaching since 8th grade and this is what he is still doing.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1