• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

First OTA's Monday and Tuesday

3 hours ago, Turtle said:

you cant turn a profit on your “premier” tickets.

that was my thought when I read it. Maybe they want more Panthers fans in house for those games and the idea is to make it harder for them to justify selling those games to opposing fans, or rather the opposing fans justifying paying the higher base cost for those tickets. 

• Poo 1

13 hours ago, Jackie Lee said:

Interesting size comparison 982848690_ScreenShot2024-05-20at6_55_28PM.thumb.png.6ac60663cc72f5bf977eb44bea96ad54.png

If you only look at measurables, Mingo and Legette might seem similar.  But when you actually look at them and watch them play, they aren't close to the same.  

And this is coming from someone who is skeptical about Legette, although ultimately I believe he will work out.  I've just always disagreed with the comparisons to Mingo.  

Mingo tests better than he plays/runs, whereas Legette plays/runs as well as he tests.  

• Pie 3

49 minutes ago, Mage said:

If you only look at measurables, Mingo and Legette might seem similar.  But when you actually look at them and watch them play, they aren't close to the same.  

And this is coming from someone who is skeptical about Legette, although ultimately I believe he will work out.  I've just always disagreed with the comparisons to Mingo.  

Mingo tests better than he plays/runs, whereas Legette plays/runs as well as he tests.  

I don’t think they even play the same role. Mingo should develop into a big slot IMO and XL can be the X big catch radius outside WR. Different body types and different playing styles. 

17 hours ago, CRA said:

he already answered that question honestly a few weeks back and it wasn't well received. 

he got away from football, spent a lot of time alone and watched Netflix and you tube.   He eventually added back in working out in the morning.   I mean, the honest answer doesn't make you feel good about a struggling rookie QB with a host of issues. 

I don’t blame him. If I had just taken 65 sacks in a season and gone through that dumpster fire, I’d spend a couple weeks in the fetal position watching Netflix too.

• Pie 7

51 minutes ago, Mage said:

From that picture it appears that Mingo is at least a couple feet closer to the camera. I’d guess Legette is significantly bigger side by side. 

9 hours ago, lumbeecheraw75 said:

that was my thought when I read it. Maybe they want more Panthers fans in house for those games and the idea is to make it harder for them to justify selling those games to opposing fans, or rather the opposing fans justifying paying the higher base cost for those tickets. 

Agreed. Need more black and blue in there week to week. Embarrassing af last year.. even the vikings turned our home stadium purple.

• Pie 1

29 minutes ago, Turtle said:

Agreed. Need more black and blue in there week to week. Embarrassing af last year.. even the vikings turned our home stadium purple.

So, tell me, in the Panthers  30 years of existence, how many tickets have you purchased ?

how many games have you attended ?

I purchased a PSL and I’ve purchased season tickets that accompany them for 24 years and that was my choice 

with that choice comes a contract with the Panthers that I cannot be released from until expiration 

what also comes with that choice is gas, food lodging 

what I do with those tickets are also my choice, for the price paid,  and though I owe you, or no one else an explanation, I had to leave the east coast, late last year and will not be returning but I cannot get out of my agreement for one more year   Even after 23 years,  they will not release me 

that’s my problem. 

but, I’ll tell you what, as you have a bit of….judgement…I’ll be more than happy to let you have my season tickets for $6900   Plus $500 if you want the parking pass

if you already have PSLs, then maybe some of your very  loyal friends might be interested in purchasing at least a game or two at face value

i await your response to jump on this  golden opportunity I’m giving you to support your team. 

• Beer 2
  • Flames 1

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, WUnderhill said:

I don’t blame him. If I had just taken 65 sacks in a season and gone through that dumpster fire, I’d spend a couple weeks in the fetal position watching Netflix too.

Woody Harrelson Crying GIF

Where there's a will there's a way. And maybe even a pot of gold waiting at the end.

He's doing just fine. Let's put away the violin.

Edited by frankw
  • Pie 2

23 minutes ago, raleigh-panther said:

So, tell me, in the Panthers  30 years of existence, how many tickets have you purchased ?

how many games have you attended ?

I purchased a PSL and I’ve purchased season tickets that accompany them for 24 years and that was my choice 

with that choice comes a contract with the Panthers that I cannot be released from until expiration 

what also comes with that choice is gas, food lodging 

what I do with those tickets are also my choice, for the price paid,  and though I owe you, or no one else an explanation, I had to leave the east coast, late last year and will not be returning but I cannot get out of my agreement for one more year   Even after 23 years,  they will not release me 

that’s my problem. 

but, I’ll tell you what, as you have a bit of….judgement…I’ll be more than happy to let you have my season tickets for $6900   Plus $500 if you want the parking pass

if you already have PSLs, then maybe some of your very  loyal friends might be interested in purchasing at least a game or two at face value

i await your response to jump on this  golden opportunity I’m giving you to support your team. 

4 psl’s since 1995 - come on up to section 543 and ill buy you a beer. 

no beef man just an observation you are concerned with the price of your tickets bc you want to sell them. 

• Pie 2

Posted (edited)

Do we know he wants to sell them?

Are we really going to vilify a working class PSL holder to justify a billionaire who highly values his concert money raising ticket prices?

Edited by frankw
  • Pie 2

1 minute ago, Turtle said:

4 psl’s since 1995 - come on up to section 543 and ill buy you a beer. 

no beef man just an observation you are concerned with the price of your tickets bc you want to sell them. 

I’d love  to meet you but I had to move to the West Coast 

…so, now, I still have a year’s ticket commitment that I’ve paid in Charlotte that I can’t use  plus YouTube  plus to see them out here 

why I still insist on following them, I just don’t know as I despise Tepper

I never thought I would leave N.C. but sometimes family is more important 

• Pie 1
  • Beer 2