Jump to content
  • Welcome!

    Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

    Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

    Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

     

Stadium Renovation Talk


Recommended Posts

On 5/20/2024 at 10:05 AM, CamWhoaaCam said:

Move the damn team to Raleigh already.

 

Everyone knows the heart of the Panthers resides in Raleigh NC. We are loud and proud. Give us the Panthers you cowards!

💯💯💯💯💯💯

Raleigh currently has the only professional sports team in the Carolinas that actually play like professionals.

Guaranteed better crowds in Raleigh.

  • Flames 2
  • Poo 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Pejorative Miscreant said:

If the team moves to Raleigh, so will the owner.  Geography is not the problem. 

What’s the old saying, you can put lipstick on a pig, but at the end of the day it’s still a pig

  • Pie 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
On 5/23/2024 at 3:48 PM, PantherChris said:

💯💯💯💯💯💯

Raleigh currently has the only professional sports team in the Carolinas that actually play like professionals.

Guaranteed better crowds in Raleigh.

The Raleigh nonsense is just that, nonsense. The Panthers are never moving to fuging Raleigh. Take a lap.

Edited by panthersphan
  • Pie 1
  • Beer 1
  • Flames 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, panthersphan said:

Has it been confirmed that it’s going to be a dome?

For $1.2B… it better be.  You can build a brand new dome for that money.  They will clearly reface the entire stadium inside and out.  If I had to guess, they will get rid of Jumbotrons and will put roof over it.  I expect they will announce their plans soon.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Lame Duck said:

For $1.2B… it better be.  You can build a brand new dome for that money.  They will clearly reface the entire stadium inside and out.  If I had to guess, they will get rid of Jumbotrons and will put roof over it.  I expect they will announce their plans soon.


A dome is NOT part of the plans.

They are building a training facility, a 5000 seat “stadium” in the training facility, a team HQ and a hotel, along with improvements to the stadium.

  • Pie 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I think initially the plan was to build a dome when building a whole new stadium back when that was talked about early in the Rhule era.

Then during Covid and the stricter policies I think Tepper told reporters that it changed the way he thought about a new stadium and referenced the nice weather in the Carolinas being another reason to rethink it.

I think you only go after a dome if you build a new stadium which doesn’t appear to be happening anytime soon. The only other reason I see a dome is if the plan is to get a SB bid which I doubt would happen because Charlotte doesn’t really have the infrastructure to support that kind of event.

My guess is they are just going to use the money to upgrade the hell out of the existing facilities and then add those other rumored expansions. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, ProcessBlue2 said:

I think initially the plan was to build a dome when building a whole new stadium back when that was talked about early in the Rhule era.

Then during Covid and the stricter policies I think Tepper told reporters that it changed the way he thought about a new stadium and referenced the nice weather in the Carolinas being another reason to rethink it.

I think you only go after a dome if you build a new stadium which doesn’t appear to be happening anytime soon. The only other reason I see a dome is if the plan is to get a SB bid which I doubt would happen because Charlotte doesn’t really have the infrastructure to support that kind of event.

My guess is they are just going to use the money to upgrade the hell out of the existing facilities and then add those other rumored expansions. 

It's been a long-used narrative that Charlotte can't support a Super Bowl. However, it looks like after their new stadium opens, Nashville will work itself into the rotation. 

If Nashville can, Charlotte can. The main difference though is that Nashville is clearly an entertainment town with cross-section appeal now. Charlotte is all business.

  • Beer 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Seems like a dome isn’t part of the plans.

 

Retractable roof would be way better than a dome… could still have the sunny day games with skyline views , but could also get Super Bowls and Final Fours played in Charlotte. That would be awesome if you ask me. But totally get not wanting a dome!!!! I definitely prefer an outdoor stadium 100%

  • Pie 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, Tbe said:


A dome is NOT part of the plans.

They are building a training facility, a 5000 seat “stadium” in the training facility, a team HQ and a hotel, along with improvements to the stadium.

It said “at this time” as of May.  You honestly think practicality with 5,000 seats cost $1.2B?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

46 minutes ago, Lame Duck said:

It said “at this time” as of May.  You honestly think practicality with 5,000 seats cost $1.2B?


No, but new practice facility, HQ, hotel, and significant stadium renovations would cost 1.2B.

I don’t think they could do all that and a dome for 1.2B

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share


  • PMH4OWPW7JD2TDGWZKTOYL2T3E.jpg

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • ManUP Gummies Australia || https://supplementcarts.com/manup-gummies-australia/ ManUP Gummies Australia Paying little heed to how old you can't avoid being, you won't have to worry about any sexual issues any more since we give these pills, which are prepared for giving you staggering and strong sexual concurrence. Your sexual issues, for instance, troublesome release and minor penis condition, will go, and you will really need to have a mindful relationship with your accessory at whatever stage throughout everyday life. ManUP Gummies Australia Male Improvement is a mix of splendid typical parts that have been sensibly turned out to be helpful for the treatment of sexual difficulties in a very concise timeframe, so sexual troubles won't be a concern for you directly following taking it.   Facebook:- https://www.facebook.com/ManUP.Gummies.Australia.Official/   More Relative Blogs https://zenodo.org/records/11656221 https://manup-gummiesaustralia.webflow.io/ https://manup-gummiesaustralia.jimdosite.com/ https://manup-gummiesaustralia.mystrikingly.com/ https://sites.google.com/view/manup-gummiesaustralia/ https://groups.google.com/g/mailingpostfixusers/c/g3ue3vTvDUA https://blog.rackons.in/manup-gummies-australia-risk-free-at-all-time https://www.instagram.com/manup_gummies_australia/ https://manup-gummies-australia-1.jimdosite.com/ https://manupgummiesaustralia.godaddysites.com/ https://sites.google.com/view/manupgummies-australia/ https://manup-gummies-australia-official.mystrikingly.com/ https://manup-gummies-australia-3095fb.webflow.io/ https://www.daddycow.ie/blogs/view/20100 https://manup-gummies-australia-725f73.webflow.io/ https://sites.google.com/view/man-up-gummies-australia/ https://manup-gummies-australia-2.jimdosite.com/ https://manupgummiesaustralia.mystrikingly.com/ https://zenodo.org/records/11655830 https://manup-gummies-australia-reivews.company.site/ https://manupgummiesaustralia9.godaddysites.com/ https://sites.google.com/view/manupgummiesaustralia/ https://zenodo.org/records/11656183 https://manup-gummies-australia-3.jimdosite.com/ https://solo.to/myrtlemulleno https://manup-gummies-australia-976073.webflow.io/ https://soundcloud.com/voreamorte/manup-gummies-australia-official-get-it-now https://www.yepdesk.com/manup-gummies-australia-reviews-top-rated-genuine-expense- https://winter-supplement.blogspot.com/2024/06/manup-gummies-australia-100-quality.html https://sketchfab.com/3d-models/manup-gummies-australia-100-quality-check-aa795d92fd504f9e97f5935669feb276 https://medium.com/@manup-gummies-australia/manup-gummies-australia-hype-alert-my-experience-2024-d79d29b1448c https://manup-gummies-australia.hashnode.dev/manup-gummies-australia-critical-warning-for-men-know-the-facts-before-buying https://ergologic.microsoftcrmportals.com/el-GR/forums/general-discussion/98734138-472a-ef11-a81c-000d3aab1134 https://community.goldencorral.com/news/manup-gummies-australia-reviews-hidden-truth-reveal-get-it-now https://www.daddycow.ie/blogs/view/20104/manup-gummies-australia-report-2024-shocking-price
    • reading comprehension is hard. you even highlighted it, and still didn’t get it.
    • Yes because nothing happens in the offseason. What a masterful take. Thankfully all the football stuff happens from September to February. Wait didn't they just have something recently? Even an Injury and some contract drama? Nope, couldn't be. There is nothing happening at this time of year according to you.
×
×
  • Create New...