• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers draft Armanti Edwards

Car123

If Carolina wanted a slot WR/KR then why waste a pick on a Mike Vick wannabe. This kid is gonna have the same impact that Pat White had last year for the Dolphins, which will be jack poo. If we were gonna trade our next yrs second to move into this yrs third then we shoulda traded in front of Cincy to grab Shipley, But NOOOO....we traded to pick up an undersized inexperienced "possible" receiver who has nevver played the position before. The Lafell pick was fvckin stupid also dezmon briscoe was still on the board and I see him as the better receiver of the two. And the Clausen pick wtf was with that we have Moore we didn't absolutely need a fvckin QB especially with our first pick, Tate was on the board and we passed on him this is by far going to be one of the worst panthers draft of all time.....fvck this FO that's why your gone next year Fox and Hurney bye bitches. Oh and for everyone saying WOOT WOOT our offense has too many weapons now, HA Edwards won't do a damn thing against these pro D's Lafell is too slow to get separation (everyone complains about jarretts speed but this guy can't get separation either) fvck this draft and no 2nd next year, fvck the FO

You left out "fvck Fox". Just sayin'.

I don't get why everyone's all crazy.

He reminds me of a Antwaan Randle El. AR was also unproven at receiver and picked in the 2nd by the Steelers with a lot of maybes. I'm staying happy and optimistic until I see Armanti on an NFL field. One more thing: he is a play maker when he gets the ball regardless and is the type I want on this team. Yeah we gave a little too much, but when the team shows this much enthusiasm and optimism about this player..I say: what the hell, me too.

He reminds me of a Antwaan Randle El. AR was also unproven at receiver and picked in the 2nd by the Steelers with a lot of maybes. I'm staying happy and optimistic until I see Armanti on an NFL field. One more thing: he is a play maker when he gets the ball regardless and is the type I want on this team. Yeah we gave a little too much, but when the team shows this much enthusiasm and optimism about this player..I say: what the hell, me too.

I was pretty pissed with the pick (or rather what we gave up), but I'm starting to come around.

The guy's the definition of a playmaker. Bitching about it's not going to help anything; we just have to hope Edwards lives up to his potential and that our ridiculously conservative offense can use him effectively.

Mardy Gilyard would've been the better pick here, he has proven himself and would have been a great slot guy. Edwards is gonna get jacked the fvck up in the pros and then run around all pussy like, like pat white...he will be scared to get hit and then everyones gonna run to this site and say OOOO what a BUST.....

First, STFU!!! Most of the folks that are crying about trading next years 2nd thought we should trade next years 1st for Golden Tate. Apparently, nobody wanted him.

Second, the other team that was on Edwards' nuts was NE, and they had the next 2 picks. I guarantee they called us and said they were taking him, what did we have to offer. So, in all likelihood, Edwards was gone with that pick, just a question of where.

That's why we jumped.

Yea, all I'm saying is if we wanted Mike Vick then we shoulda traded for him. Not try to get a wannabe in the draft.

Edwards will be a much better quarterback than Vick. He has better touch, is brighter, and has no significant character issues. Instead of being a poor man's Vick he is just the opposite. All the speed and potential without the baggage and character issues. Edwards may not have been my pick here but I don't have a problem with it at all.

Mardy Gilyard would've been the better pick here, he has proven himself and would have been a great slot guy. Edwards is gonna get jacked the fvck up in the pros and then run around all pussy like, like pat white...he will be scared to get hit and then everyones gonna run to this site and say OOOO what a BUST.....

hey man, could you tell me the winning lottery numbers please?

Archived