• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Why the falcons fan base hates the carolina fanbase.

KingsoftheSouth

The Most hated team in the NFL by the atlanta falcons fans is the new orleans saints we have been division rivals with that team for well over 30 years. and even though we have had more success and have Owned that team through out history their fans still talk poo, its funny really.

Wich brings me to the point that the carolina panthers fans as much as they'd like to be are really not a blip on our radar. we would much rather see you win a superbowl then the saints anyday of the week. and believe it or not but the majority of us rooted for your team to win the superbowl in 03

and have rooted for you in every post season you guys have been in, kinda ironic for a team who thinks they are the falcons rivals isnt it?

Just thought i'd point that out.

But lately the carolina panthers fanbase has started to irretate us a wee little bit.and this is why

1. you guys overrate your team badly, seriously 12-4 is a great season, no shame in that. But to call your self the best team in the NFL before last week was deliousnal, and there were alot of panthers fans that were crowning them selfs superbowl champions 2 weeks ago.

by the logic that the panthers were the best team in the NFL the falcons were the 2nd best team in the nfl because we were 11-5 in the same division. and thats just crazy logic

2. you guys call us unclassy but then turn around and come to our message boards after we lose in the first round of the playoffs and rub it in our face? yeah thats really classy. hypacracy is a bad thing.

3. you guys are cry babies, seriously alot of panthers fans cannot take a loss, or smack talk. the falcons fans are just having good clean fun when they smack talk you but you guys take it way to seriously, you take it to heart, and grow a hatred, i dont know if its jealousy, or what but seriously we are all human beings trying to have a little fun with football, there is no reason to get upset when we come to your stadium and smack talk you. this has been going on for years.

about not being able to take a loss , yes you guys got embarrassed, but seriously the message board and fanbase should be over it by now. sure when the falcons lost to the cards there were some ppl calling for brookings head but there was twice as many threads congratulating our team on a fine season.

you guys also cry about the lack of respect that the media gives you more then anybody i have ever seen. seriously who cares if espn or nfl network talk about you and say your the best.

Its all BS if those guys knew what they were talkin about the cowboys would win the superbowl every year.

To summerize theres ppl in our fanbase that suck, but so Does yours, but we are to busy with our REAL RIVAL the saints to aknowlege you most of the time.

I see your point, but your going to get a lot of flack for generalizing Panthers fans as crybabies, no matter how many disclaimers you put at the bottom.

And I've got no problem with you, or some other Falcons fans, for that matter. But it's the ones who come over and smack without speaking intelligently about their or our team that I can't stand. Those have gradually disappeared since the Vick era.

Speaking of classy Falcons fans, did you get a chance to meet the poster Panthers Suck Dick during his brief tenure here. Probably goes by a much classier name on his home message board.

Oh, and there were plenty of Falcons fans who were saying they were better than Carolina as well, and that they would have no problem with the Cards. After that, they whined just like the folks here are whining.

But yeah, you're cool with me.

The Most hated team in the NFL by the atlanta falcons fans is the new orleans saints we have been division rivals with that team for well over 30 years. and even though we have had more success and have Owned that team through out history their fans still talk sh*t, its funny really.

Wich brings me to the point that the carolina panthers fans as much as they'd like to be are really not a blip on our radar. we would much rather see you win a superbowl then the saints anyday of the week. and believe it or not but the majority of us rooted for your team to win the superbowl in 03

and have rooted for you in every post season you guys have been in, kinda ironic for a team who thinks they are the falcons rivals isnt it?

Just thought i'd point that out.

But lately the carolina panthers fanbase has started to irretate us a wee little bit.and this is why

1. you guys overrate your team badly, seriously 12-4 is a great season, no shame in that. But to call your self the best team in the NFL before last week was deliousnal, and there were alot of panthers fans that were crowning them selfs superbowl champions 2 weeks ago.

by the logic that the panthers were the best team in the NFL the falcons were the 2nd best team in the nfl because we were 11-5 in the same division. and thats just crazy logic

2. you guys call us unclassy but then turn around and come to our message boards after we lose in the first round of the playoffs and rub it in our face? yeah thats really classy. hypacracy is a bad thing.

3. you guys are cry babies, seriously alot of panthers fans cannot take a loss, or smack talk. the falcons fans are just having good clean fun when they smack talk you but you guys take it way to seriously, you take it to heart, and grow a hatred, i dont know if its jealousy, or what but seriously we are all human beings trying to have a little fun with football, there is no reason to get upset when we come to your stadium and smack talk you. this has been going on for years.

about not being able to take a loss , yes you guys got embarrassed, but seriously the message board and fanbase should be over it by now. sure when the falcons lost to the cards there were some ppl calling for brookings head but there was twice as many threads congratulating our team on a fine season.

you guys also cry about the lack of respect that the media gives you more then anybody i have ever seen. seriously who cares if espn or nfl network talk about you and say your the best.

Its all BS if those guys knew what they were talkin about the cowboys would win the superbowl every year.

To summerize theres ppl in our fanbase that suck, but so Does yours, but we are to busy with our REAL RIVAL the saints to aknowlege you most of the time.

lol_wut.jpg

It was alot easier to hate the Falcons when they had Mike Vick. IDK why but I just cant hate Ryan. Abraham is annoying with his cocky you better put two people on me or else comment but hell he is always hurt so we might get to play ageist him once a year. Really I hate the Buc's more cause of Cry baby Gruden then I do the Falcons or the Saints.

I wouldn't consider Atlanta a rival so much as I would a measuring stick for our team. The same could be said about any other NFC south teams, all of whom I respect. Seriously, what other division has the mid-ground team (Atlanta), the all-star defense team (Tampa), the all-star running team (Carolina), and the all-star passing team (NOLA)?

There are no rivals down here. Just good ole fashioned southern bar fights.

It was alot easier to hate the Falcons when they had Mike Vick. IDK why but I just cant hate Ryan. Abraham is annoying with his cocky you better put two people on me or else comment but hell he is always hurt so we might get to play ageist him once a year. Really I hate the Buc's more cause of Cry baby Gruden then I do the Falcons or the Saints.

I am the same way about Matt Ryan. Hated the '***** because of Vick and Hall, but not as much now.

Archived