• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Would you trade the number one overall pick?

Brokenbad

Depends on who is there at our pick, of course.

Exactly. Depends on who is next and who others will be picking. For first rounders usually you end up with best talent, not the most needed position. But with us probably securing the very first there is room to play and at least bring in a low second rounder/high third as well.

Personally I want us to take the very best QB. SO however they do that is good with me. But it also depends who our coaching staff is going to be and what they plan on doing.

Too many variables to really know it will be extra fun to watch.

#1 = Andrew Luck assuming he doesn't pull a Sam Bradford and go back to school. So..no there is no way in hell I'd trade that pick.

The insanely interesting debate will be if we have a top 3 pick OTHER than #1. If that is the case then do you take the obvious best offensive weapon in the draft (AJ Green). Or do you take the most important position on the team and reach for Ryan Mallett? IMO you can't go wrong with either. But its a hell of a lot easier to find a franchise WR in FA than it is to find a FA QB. Praying we get #1 but to tell you the truth I just want a true franchise QB to look forward to.

Archived