• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Time to find a new Center...

chknwing

His snaps are inconsistant. Most are very low. And his blocking has regressed from last season. Did you not see Pierre get destroyed because ryan let the guy go untouched through the middle of the line. ridiculous

Hey dumbass, that was Rosaro's guy.

Please stop posting.

really? get rid of Kalil? Now I have heard it all.

Kalil is solid, I would rather get rid of every other O-lineman. When it comes down to it Kalil may not be playing at his pro-bowl level as usual, but as mentioned he has to pick up much more slack. And if you look at the bigger picture and at the team as a whole center is not a position that needs work. With so many holes to fill it would be idiotic to get rid of him and create another one.

You dont win games based on what a player did the year before. This is a "What have you done for me lately" league. The Offensive line is a mess and it starts with the center. Gross is an underachiever this year as well.

Please read this.

if we got rid of everybody that has had a bad game this year we would be left with Kasay and Baker. just chill and revel in our suckitude.

His snaps are inconsistant. Most are very low. And his blocking has regressed from last season. Did you not see Pierre get destroyed because ryan let the guy go untouched through the middle of the line. ridiculous

Kalil has had a revolving door this season at QB.

also, note who his tackles were playing on both sides of him today.....good OL play is largely about chemistry.

You dont win games based on what a player did the year before. This is a "What have you done for me lately" league. The Offensive line is a mess and it starts with the center. Gross is an underachiever this year as well.

If two of our best offensive lineman are playing poorly, that should tell you more about the line's play than their individual efforts.

also, note who his tackles were playing on both sides of him today.....good OL play is largely about chemistry.

Exactly.

Archived