• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

I Hate to Burst Your Bubble (Fairley)

Catalyst

Who has said out of curiousity that AJ Green is the best receiver since Calvin Johnson? I haven't heard anything close to that but maybe I am reading the wrong articles.

I am really trying to like AJ because it would be a good move to load up on receivers, but in the games I watched he didn't blow me away. I think we can do better with a #1 pick and don't forget Panthers draft BEST PLAYER AVAILABLE and do not draft for necessity. Maybe this changes this year but I doubt it.

Seriously? haha. We will take Fairly. If not for sure bowers. Up until this season Charles Johnson had played left end. With Greg hardy showing alot of upside as a young player im pretty sure that we take fairley. Brayton will be out nxt year due to his 3 million due and he had no sacks nxt year. Yall are not thinking. Your wanting everything now. Fox comes in and takes peppers and builds around him and then brings jake in from NO. He did what ron is doing. He wants to have a top 5 defense. Then he will find out which players are players and can play. Stop trying to say were going to take aj green. Were not. BTW SECOND CITY PANTHER IM GLAD YOU WATCHED ESPN WHEN THEY TALKED ABOUT NICK FAIRLEY. YOU TURNED EVERYTHING GOOD ABOUT NICK AND TURNED IT INTO HATE. YOU HAVE NO CLUE ABOUT THE GAME AND DONT UNDERSTAND WHAT YOUR TALKING ABOUT. I HOPE YOU BY A CUSTOM AJ GREEN PANTHERS JERSEY FOR THE DRAFT. JUST SO YOU CAN WAST 100$. YOUR ARTICLE IS TOTAL BS.

Archived