• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Scott Fowler Joins Huggers

teeray

I love the idea of having a flashy mobile QB who can make plays from nothing

I love his stats, his arm strength and especially his size

I hate that mobile QB's with huge confidence in their run skills are at a higher risk for injury..especially in first coupla years.

I am not against drafting him. It seems like a big risk but anyone that you take at number 1 is going to be for one reason or another.

Better get on board the Cam Newton train. Seats are filling up. :lol:

theunstoppablecamtram.gif

http://www.charlotteobserver.com/2011/04/12/2217004/newton-is-a-risk-but-hes-worth.html

Fowler better watch out, apparently JR's getting just as annoyed by the huggers as the rest of us haters. ;) Fowler might find himself covering Winthrop this time tomorrow, if he's not too careful. (Sorry Darin :()

you put more effort into hating cam than anyone else on this board. is it really a good idea to build yourself up to hate a guy who could be your starting quarterback for the next 10 years?

I hate Cam Newton right now because he is a douchebag, join the Panthers and I will root for him because he is on the Panthers, I have stated this before.

If the Panthers draft a fuggin convict punter, I will still support him because he is a part of an organization I love, granted I will question there mental sanity.

Also, if Cam is drafted and is a good starting qb for three years I will wear a dress to a Saints game. That is how sure I am that we won't draft him and even if we do, he is going to suck.

I hate Cam Newton right now because he is a douchebag, join the Panthers and I will root for him because he is on the Panthers, I have stated this before.

If the Panthers draft a fuggin convict punter, I will still support him because he is a part of an organization I love, granted I will question there mental sanity.

Also, if Cam is drafted and is a good starting qb for three years I will wear a dress to a Saints game. That is how sure I am that we won't draft him and even if we do, he is going to suck.

Well that explains it,, A douchebag,,, hell I thought you just thought he sucked as a QB. I cannot wait to see you in a dress at a Saints game. Then again if you do it in New Orleans you might just get away with it.

Get a grip. This guy is gonna be something very special. You have your reasons for whatever they are but he is not going to pull a J. Russell on us.

16 days to go... Can't wait With the First Selection in the 2011 NFL Draft

The Carolina Panthers SELECT CAM NEWTON, QB, AUBURN ***CROWD CHEERS WILDLY AS CAM NEWTON WEARS #1 IN A BLACK PANTHER JERSEY***

Verge: I'll support him, but he will suck

Ok, exactly how the f**k is that supporting him when you say he will suck?

Any fan that wants a player of their team to fail just so that he/she will be right seriously needs to consider rooting for another team. Or if you think he will suck, don't say you support him because you already aren't by saying that he's going to suck. It's contradictory.

so sure.......that he has to be a good QB for 3 yrs.?

Archived