• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Espn top 10 LBers. Beason tied for 9ths.

Pox 08

the only ILB that should be in front of Beason is Willis. There is no chance in hell mayo should be that high.

*All of the guys are good, we a splitting hairs here.

Mayo is a good player. Beason is a helluva lot better, though.

Mayo is up so high because of ESPN's habitual hard-on for the pats. The same reason why ESPN isn't talking about Brandon Merriweather shooting someone.

I'm sure once they re-release the top 10 RBs in the NFL, BenJarvus Green Ellis will be #4.

Every team has between 3 and 4 starting LB's, let's just call it 3.5 and go with it. So there are 112 or so starting LB's in the NFL, and Beason just ranked 9th, on a small market team with the worst record in the League, that ain't too bad.

OLB's in the 3-4 are nothing like ILB's in the 3-4 or the 4-3...the list is kinda stupid, but it's all about getting folks to click on the link, and having all ten names be star power names.

Someone on here please put together a top ten of MLB's in the 4-3 without looking at some team pages.

Someone on here please put together a top ten of MLB's in the 4-3 without looking at some team pages.

Jon Beason

Brian Urlacher

Jonathan Vilma

EJ Henderson

Stephen Tulloch

Barrett Ruud

Curtis Lofton

James Laurinitis

Lofa Tatupu

Kirk Morrison

Eh?

i am not allowed to post my own thread on this board yet, but i would like to say that i ran into Thomas Davis today and he was walking with a slight limp.

that's why restraining orders tell you not to come within 50 feet...

Archived