• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Dukes: "Ryan Mallett is the Eminem/Vanilla Ice of QBs

JawnyBlaze

The idiots would be all over this board (yea KT...I am talking about you) screaming racism if a comment like this were made about Cam.

Dukes is a complete fuging moron.

Feel free to state your opinion but there's no need to call anyone out. This a warning.

You are one of the main people who always complain about KT throwing racism around and here you are baiting him. The next time you feel so inclined to give your .02 just think of this thread and realize you are part of the problem.

He's just a kid. I think often times we are way to rough on these "kids". His attitude can grow and develop. I don't like him because he's slower than a statue in the pocket and a team with a great pass blocking Oline will scoop him up.

It's sad when everybody is supposed to have a gag order about the obvious. Mallet looks like he should have a wife beater on hanging out in bars on East Independence, but before he goes out he "hollas" at his girl working behind the counter at a gas station while wearing a DC hat at a 45 degree angle. I see poor guys that drive old eclipses that fit the Mallet description on an everyday basis.

Archived