• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Round 5: WR Hawaii Kealoha Pilares

Car123

Ohio is probably the smartest football guy on this forum.

I typically agree with you. But bashing one Panther while telling people to get on board with another Panther or get the F out of the way is a bit ironic.

Especially when they are both recently acquired, unproven players that are considered projects by nearly every professional involved with the NFL.

I typically agree with you. But bashing one Panther while telling people to get on board with another Panther or get the F out of the way is a bit ironic.

Especially when they are both recently acquired, unproven players that are considered projects by nearly every professional involved with the NFL.

Scary (if he is the smartest). He misspelled "amount"--I encountered the same thing. Someone who hated Cam now likes him and hates Jimmy. But tells me to find another team if I question Cam's mindset right now. Said he is a Panther and we support all panthers or we are not fans, but Jimmy sucks and is gay. A dizzying intellect.

This guy does have a lot of attributes similar to Smitty, but many are already crowning him the next #89. I am excited seeing his highlights, and hope he gets to see the field next year. That being said, i'd love for him to play with Smitty instead of being his replacement. I seem to be one of the few huddlers that has not lost hope that #89 will be ours for the remainder of his career!

I just don't know how the heck you draft Pilares, while Jerry Jones is laughing all the way to the bank because he got the STEAL of the draft at WR. SMH...

Just look at the kids stats, flim and pro day numbers. His drills where some of the best in the draft only 3 months off a pcl sprain.... :eek:

Newton

DeAngelo Williams / Jonathan Stewart / Mike Goodson

David Gettis / Brandon LaFell / Armanti Edwards / Kealoha Pilares

Jeremy Shockey / Gary Barnidge

fixed.

don't discount edwards because fox didn't use him last year. fox was constipated the whole year and made crappy personnel decisions. i have no problem adding edwards to what will become the receiving corps from hell.

count on us having regularly 4-5 receiver sets.

fixed.

don't discount edwards because fox didn't use him last year. fox was constipated the whole year and made crappy personnel decisions. i have no problem adding edwards to what will become the receiving corps from hell.

count on us having regularly 4-5 receiver sets.

And you never know, maybe will end up still with Smitty. We actually look pretty good pending the development of our new guys

And you never know, maybe will end up still with Smitty. We actually look pretty good pending the development of our new guys

we'll be fine either way.

at this point, i don't care if he stays or goes. panthers will be improving and moving forward with or without him. if he leaves, it's going to be because of his attitude and because rivera really doesn't want to or need to bother with it. there doesn't need to be any detractors or negative people around, regardless of what they have done here in the past or their talent. you're either on board with what is happening or you're gone.

i would like for him to be happy about being here and productive, but i won't cry if he's gone.

What's ironic? You got mad that I pointed out a fact? Armanti didnt play WR in his LIFE before last year, CAM has played QB incase you didn't notice. He doesn't need help learning the basic fundamentals of dropping back, taking a snap, and throwing technique. Armanti has to be taught EVERYTHING about the WR position.

And I wasn't bashing, I stated a fact that doesn't help Edwards but you automatically think it's bashing.

Archived