• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Thomas Davis must reall be something special...

He IS something special. What I find difficult to digest is a player that is such a stand out at his position, so replacible at any position other than the first.

It is safe to say that the majority of panther fans don't know how to judge their way out of a wet paper bag, ...they couldn't judge their way out of round 1 of a draft 20 years ago.

He IS something special. What I find difficult to digest is a player that is such a stand out at his position, so replacible at any position other than the first.

It is safe to say that the majority of panther fans don't know how to judge their way out of a wet paper bag, ...they couldn't judge their way out of round 1 of a draft 20 years ago.

what?

Glad I wasn't the only one that thoroughly didn't understand the point of that post.

In regards to TD, I love the guy but I wonder if at the end of the day we're just as set at linebacker with James Anderson and Dan Connor lining up back there. Our "problem" is that we have a concentration of talent at the LB position and are bereft of talent at the DL positions. In years past, we had the opposite problem.

I still have hope for Everette Brown, Greg Hardy, and Charles Johnson obviously but I wonder what we're going to get out of our DTs that we just drafted. I think that will make or break our defense.

Archived