• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

The Kalil Wall

CanadianCat

i know Kalil is a hot name, BUT if Smith is gone and he's NOT replaced, you HAVE to get a reciever like an Alshon Jeffery or Justin Blackmon because if they go into next year and they lose a lot of games (like 12 or more) with LaFell and Gettis as your one and two WR then either you get a new QB (like Luck) or you finally get a WR for a Cam Newton to throw too. Gross maybe getting older, but he's not so old he cant play for the next 3 or more years. Otah is injury prone, but i rather not use a high pick on a guy who will be playing right tackle. Otah is injury prone true, but if healthy, he's as good as they come. i think (if Smith is gone and not replaced) then they need to draft a true go to WR.

Cannot pass on Jeffery especially! He is a playmaker that is special.. Blackmon just destroyed the Prince Amukmara last season.

Make the same type of retarded traded the Falcons did. And Saints. I guess us or TB is next in line for the blockbuster retarded trade (not counting stuff like the Armanti and Everette trades, when it comes to setting back a franchise those trades were nowhere near as dumb as trading a whole draft for one pick or giving up what the Falcons gave up for the #2 receiver in the draft).

Not sure why everyone is down on Gross....but whatever.

There's the potential to replace him with something new and shiny!

Also there's only like 7 people on this board that have any idea what they're talking about.

There's the potential to replace him with something new and shiny!

Also there's only like 7 people on this board that have any idea what they're talking about.

by far getting a new LT isn't a necessity at the moment. more concerned with RT. otah will be fine if he can stay healthy. if he can't pull it off this coming year, then you really have to question the wisdom of not working to get someone in who can be relied upon.

gross still has a few good years left in him. drafting a guy like kalil would be a good replacement for otah if he stays hurt. when gross is ready to be replaced, then we move kalil over to his more natural position just like we did with gross. kalil is better at LT, but he would still do well at RT if needed.

there's no telling what we are going to actually need most heading into the draft at this point. who knows what's going to happen.

If Otah cannot stay on the field this year we will have plenty of opportunities to find out if we have a RT of the future on our team.

If none of the young guys can hold down the fort over there, then maybe we will look at Kahlil next year.

If, Otah plays a full year, it would afford us an opportunity to draft BPA for one of our needs. Which would be best case scenario IMO. So, I say go Otah.

Just my thoughts, and GOOO PANTHERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Archived