• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

For those who wanted Patrick Peterson....

CPF4LIFE

I'm gonna call bull on that Ray. I don't believe ANYONE knew he was going to be this good. Other than Auburn fans and his parents. Oh and warren moon. If you truly did, good for you man. I wish I had your insight.

That's kinda the point I was trying to make..

I placed him with top 5-10 NFL QB potential right after the draft, just didn't expect it to start clicking this early for him. Him and Miller were clearly the two best players in this draft by far. The gap between them and all the other players is pretty substantial and I said it then. They clearly had the highest upside of any of the draft prospects in the 2011 draft and both will be future pro bowl players for their teams.

Hurney played Russian Roulette and won. Don't act like before the draft Cam was a sure fire #1.

So where did I mention this in my first post??

To me there is difference in being the most NFL ready and being a Number 1 overall prospect because that normally goes to QBs above any other position

I'm gonna call bull on that Ray. I don't believe ANYONE knew he was going to be this good. Other than Auburn fans and his parents. Oh and warren moon. If you truly did, good for you man. I wish I had your insight.

He did as did I. At 1st I had reservations but the more I read about him (from his Coaches and Teammates) the more I was convinced he would be a good one. I remember how much crap we got for it as well.

To be fair though I didn't think he would be this good this fast. I also tried to warn you all that PP7 wasn't as good as he was hyped up to be.

http://www.carolinahuddle.com/forum/54531-cam-newton-declares-for-the-nfl-draft-8.html#post3361362

what is this new fuging thing where people trawl another message board and just throw up a link here

it's like a new easy way for white noise nobodies to get cheap rep.

no one gives a fug about that messageboard and if they did they could just go there.

Archived