• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

If This Doesn't Make You Want to Cry Tears of Joy, You Have No Heart

boo7382

This little girl asked for her daddy to come home from Iraq for Christmas.

She has only seen him for 2 weeks in the past 2 years. Poor little girl. She is so strong and understands her Dad is over in Iraq "helping people", but just for Christmas this year, she wanted her daddy all to herself.

Ill be the first to say I cried at work watching it. Sorry if its a repost, just too damn sweet to not post.

No problem admitting I got a little teary eyed. These hit me a little more now that I have a young son. Amazing story, but we can't overlook what Dock said.

A lot of these guys are selfless, a friend of mine already has 5 Purple Hearts. Several news outlets wanted to do a story on him, some wanted to petition that he's done his share but he wouldn't hear any of it, he just wanted to go do his job.

God Bless all our service men and women, particularly those injured and already called home to Heaven for their sacrifice.

This little girl asked for her daddy to come home from Iraq for Christmas.

She has only seen him for 2 weeks in the past 2 years. Poor little girl. She is so strong and understands her Dad is over in Iraq "helping people", but just for Christmas this year, she wanted her daddy all to herself.

Ill be the first to say I cried at work watching it. Sorry if its a repost, just too damn sweet to not post.

Crying at work!!! There's no crying at work!

He wasn't a soldier. He is a civilian general contractor making big money to go to Iraq and work. He was choosing to be away from his family for two years.

Don't compare him to a soldier who has no choice.

Humbug

Humbug indeed.

The Armed Forces are 100% volunteer are they not?

No need to crap on this story.

He wasn't a soldier. He is a civilian general contractor making big money to go to Iraq and work. He was choosing to be away from his family for two years.

Don't compare him to a soldier who has no choice.

Humbug

Uh.. the story is not about him. It's about his daughter getting her Christmas wish.

For anyone who was at the Titans game this year, when they did kind of the same thing before the game. I knew it was going to happen, and still cried like a little girl. These stories always hit me hard, and while I'm ecstatic for the little girl, it sucks that there are thousands of other kids just like her.

Humbug indeed.

The Armed Forces are 100% volunteer are they not?

No need to crap on this story.

They volunteer to protect and defend our country while being paid peanuts. Thats pretty damn noble.

This guy saw big money in Iraq and found it more important than being with his family. Why sugar coat it?

They volunteer to protect and defend our country while being paid peanuts. Thats pretty damn noble.

This guy saw big money in Iraq and found it more important than being with his family. Why sugar coat it?

Cmon man, this is about the little girl. She just wanted to see her dad for Christmas and she got her wish.

Archived